Starting an online proxy from Japan

parachutes

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i was wondering if you can give me an estimate on those hand bags high school students use in asia..

i dont know if they still use them as part of uniform (japan, korea)

but im looking for one to put my notebooks, folders in.. and of quality i can trust.

im not looking for designer status but functional, practical, and quality.

hey i was wondering if you can give me an estimate on those hand bags high school students use in asia..

i dont know if they still use them as part of uniform (japan, korea)

but im looking for one to put my notebooks, folders in.. and of quality i can trust.

im not looking for designer status but functional, practical, and quality.

I'm sorry but I have no idea on this. Students use all sort of bags, and I wouldn't know where to look for something they use. If you can be more specific, let me know at my email rather than posting here.

Store pick ups can be done until 25th, but that would mean I need to have the payment sent before then. So please send any inquries no later than 23rd if you want to process the order.

I might still do some private orders after starting to work, though I will only be able receive/send/pick up things on the weekend. There are few places I have developed very good realations with, such as 45RPM, Kapital, Flathead(their main press office is 10minutes away from my house), Barneys NY, 2nd on rakuten....etc. We will see how this can go in April.

This service is on haitus at the moment. I will be out of Japan until March 23rd, and am not sure if I will be able to provide the service after April when I start full time work. I might still do it on a limited basis(those whom I worked with before/orders above certain amount....etc) so shoot me an email if you might be interested on this.

hello parachutes could you still get me one of those fh 3005xx with old arcs and tabs?

as mentioned above, I can't do pick ups right away. I think FHs with old arcs are all sold out. However I do have FH press office/retail store about 15minutes away from my place so I can call them up once I get back. Shoot me an email haji0312 at gmail if you want me to check up on this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...