Starting an online proxy from Japan

parachutes

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick post that Redmoon is having secret sale for some of their items. I will be back home in about a day, so think about what you might like and send me your inquiries during that time for a head start. I will get back with a quote right away when I get back.

http://www.redmoon.co.jp/event/2007_seclet_summer_sale/

said he would BIN for me on yahoo! auctions, I setup my moneybookers account and then he emails me saying he couldnt get to it in time. bad service!

I would have gone through juno, was only 15 bucks more through juno, had I known this guy wasnt going to bid for me. a simple email saying you dont have time would have been sufficient, you had 4 days to bid!

Can't speak highly enough of this service. Have just received my biggest (in size and value) and most complicated (multiple stores) order to date. Everything went smoothly. He even took the initiative to get an item from another store when it was sold out in the store I originally looked at.

Will be using his services more, but perhaps not too soon in the future. Terribly broke now...