Starting an online proxy from Japan

parachutes

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flathead has announced that they will be making changes to their backpocket stitiching and leather tags. the red tab.will most likely no longer be seen on the new design. stocks that are left at stores now are all there will be for the pairs with original designs, so if you are interested get your orders in soon.

Asking everyone who has done this through parachutes or 2000db, what does the shipping normally run to the US, specifically florida (so east US)? Trying to calculate how much things would cost me.

i may slow this down to a halt for a few weeks soon. i do have other commitments in my personal life, and im currently going through a recruiting process which i really should focus on. i may still take few orders each week but please understand that i may be out of touch from time to time. all of those who placed your orders, i will process the orders and respond in the same timely manner that i have always been.

i am planing to get this thing going again once things have settled down for me. will definitely let you all know when im ready.

lol looks like the hordes of 2000db customers are starting to migrate to parachutes. Are we able to make parachutes sick like we did to 2000db from the floods of orders? Only time will tell...

hahaha. i havent noticed much increase in number of orders coming in, but i never imagined the market to be this big...i have enough to purchase 8 roundtrips to NYC from tokyo. and its about time i get a pair of denim for myself too. en route to those pbj blacks!