Warehouse 1001xx

Bijan

I think BiG, like I would imagine the manufacturers do, washes the jeans, and runs them through the dryer at a pretty hot temperature. My pair hasn't shrunken much since it was a new one-wash pair, maybe another 1-2%.

I would suggest washing yours inside out and drying fully in the dryer. Don't worry about losing much, if any, indigo. Hit the patch with some mink oil, or something similar, or else it'll turn into jerky quick. Hopefully you have some room for them to shrink up, they will have some stretch in them after shrinkage.

Here they are at 4 months, fresh from hang drying after a wash. They have been worn at least 85% since they came in.

1001xx4months1.jpg

1001xx4months2.jpg

Tracks are starting to come out:

1001xx4months3.jpg

I'll probably post more pics in 2 more months.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dunno. i guess so, i didn't spend a lot of time in the stores since no one was interested in them back then. i just own two pairs of warehouse jeans - the 10th ann. 1001xx above with the two tone arcs and some beat up 1001xx's with almost levi's arcs (just a blunted end of the diamond)

• 3 months later...

For those that were wondering, I can confirm that the cuts of the 1000XX and 1001XX are the same - only the cotton is different. I just got a pair of 1001's (with tab and arcs - thanks Parachutes!) and the fit is identical to my 1000's. Damn shame these were discontinued.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

23 months in. I didn't wear these much in the last 12 months. I had a pair of 70's 501s that were near new when I started wearing them- they're pretty much retired already...

So I've been wearing the Warehouses pretty regularly for the last few weeks. Not many repairs, except for the pocket bags. I love repro jeans, but I HATE cotton pocket bags. I've had to do this same repair to other jeans with cotton pocket bags, it's pretty tedious, but worth it.

1001xx23months2.jpg

1001xx23months1.jpg

1001xx23months3.jpg

1001xx23months4.jpg

1001xx23months5.jpg

1001xx23months6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...