Warehouse 1001xx

Bijan

Just got these last Tuesday from BiG- Warehouse 1001xx one wash. Great service from BiG, killer jeans. This is my first pair of Japanese denim, and certainly not my last. The deerskin patch couldn't even take one wash- it's pretty jerkified already. They are sewn to last. The thread used to attach the waist is like rope. It is used in other places, too. The denim is very nice, pretty hairy, with orange selvedge. I couldn't find much about Warehouse here, other than the Duck Diggers. Anyone know if the 1000xx is a different cut than the 1001xx? I know the cotton used is different. These fit great. I wish the leg opening was a bit smaller, but it's not a big deal. They are a size 38, which has come down to about a 35x33, but they have stretched to about a 36 in the waist, which is perfect- no belt required. Anybody have a pair that show some wear?

1001xx1.jpg

1001xx2.jpg1001xx3.jpg1001xx4.jpg1001xx5.jpg1001xx6.jpg1001xx7.jpg

Dick- the patch on the 1001xx's is deerskin, I think the 1000xx's have a cowhide patch. But yeah, I think they wash the crap out of them, as that is pretty good shrinkage for one wash. I'd be surprised if they shrink much more. Your 1000xx's look great- looks like you've been using them for work pants.

• 1 month later...

Been wearing these every day, except maybe 4 or 5 days total, with one cold wash after 5 weeks. Whiskers have started, as well as some thigh and wallet wear, and the inside of my right knee has some wear from where my leg rubs against my snare drum when I'm playing. I'll post pics after the next cold wash in a couple of weeks.

• 1 month later...

Better pics after the next wash, which will be in a week or so. I decided I'd treat these as jeans; what a concept. Seems like a lot of the "no wash for 1 year" jeans look artificial- too contrasty. These are starting to get some fades. They are super well dyed, as the slow wear/fading process proves. The wear on the coin pocket is from a knife.

1001xx2a.jpg

1001xx2b.jpg

Better pics after the next wash, which will be in a week or so. I decided I'd treat these as jeans; what a concept. Seems like a lot of the "no wash for 1 year" jeans look artificial- too contrasty. These are starting to get some fades. They are super well dyed, as the slow wear/fading process proves. The wear on the coin pocket is from a knife.

1001xx2a.jpg

1001xx2b.jpg

Nice. Those look great, man. I like your steez. Please post pics after the next wash.

I only mentioned the wear on the coin pocket being from a knife to explain the wear- damn thing rubbed the indigo away. It's not to look like a badass.

As far as washing goes, I think every 3 weeks is a good way to go. Seems like that's how often I used to wash my jeans before SF.

im very interested in buying the 1001xx and im gonna be ordering through rakuten, im a true 34 and i was wonderign what size i should get in these, it seems some sites say that they are 34=85 cm waist and some say that 34=92 cm waist and both are raw, any ideas if this is a mistake. probably ordering through hinoya http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/1001xx_wst/ thanks alot

• 3 weeks later...

Cool! Are you going to soak them? Looks like you have the 2007 version, jusging from the patch. I'm washing mine tonight or tomorrow. I'll post updated pics when they're dry. How do you like yours?