Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

• 2 weeks later...

This is the worst thing about Momotaros- the pockets are damn near unusable.  I have a pair of 0905SP, which is a loose fit, and average sized hands, and it's a struggle to get anything into or out of the pockets.

Luckily this isn't a problem for me. I cannot stand the feeling of keeping things in my front pockets. I actually haven't used them in about 8 years. I usually keep things in my jacket pockets, or my bag. Occasionally I use my back pocket when not wearing a jacket, and I have never once sat on my phone or anything of importance

• 2 weeks later...

I still have yet to get my pictures back from my aunt who took some photos of me wearing my BOM007.  I really need to get a camera of my own.

Type: ER007-2B

Worn for: Since May 2012, probably 5-6 months of effective wear

Washes: 1 soak and 1 wash, both at the same time a few days ago

These went from super cardboard state - still after 5 months of wear - to extra soft after the soak and the machine wash. I really like the fit and the texture. First two shots were taken with flash (and show a brighter blue color).

11657168584_93464f62b5_z.jpg11657064473_97b32ba3e7_z.jpg

11657058123_eb1da237ce_n.jpg11657582436_bbc57b59a3_n.jpg11657572736_920c090b79.jpg

11656803145_338129679d.jpg11657156934_343574cdc9.jpg

Fit

11657069673_aa6a91f6c1_c.jpg

gotta love tigers & denim ^

Hehe, following b_F's example. Seriously they're like my home slippers. It feels so good to wear these after walking all day long in the snow with big boots, such a relief. But I consider buying a good pair of locally made boots (like Vibergs) when I can afford them.

gotta love tigers & denim ^

Agreed. I discovered Tigers and Raw denim around the same time ( 8 or 9 years ago) and I haven't been able to wear any other shoe. I highly recommend stepping up into the Japanese (nippon) made tigers if you haven't yet. Worlds of difference between those and the run-of-the mill 66's you find at Nordstroms. I currently have 3 pairs of the Japan made I rotate and one pair is over 3 years old, and still in good shape. Worth it for sure.

• 2 weeks later...