Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

Are the 0703 one wash's on BiG just a one wash version of the 0701 also for sale? I know the 0703 have the pocket paint and the 0701 don't but the measurements are very, very similar so what I imagine the 0701 would shrink to with a wash... I noticed the 0703 are 14.7oz v. the 0701 being 15.7oz but I'm asking: is the cut the same?

...maybe cause of the inseam color, plus they fade really slow, .....

thats even more humorous now that i recieved my 1005SP. pink inseam stitching..

quick question before i send them back and size up. what kind of stretching can be expected. paged through this thread a bit and found nothing much. i'll get some pics up later. actually digging the painted pocket, wasnt so sure when i bought them.

can you post some fit pics? and how did you size? i'm interested in that jean but don't see many people with 'em.

Here are the fit pics. My true waist is 30 but these jeans sits lower on the hips so the measurement will be roughly 31 where the waistband is.

I downsize 2 but I wouldn't recommand anyone doing this. Sizing down one would be enough (maybe true to size if u want a little bit of room) . I would have exchange for a size bigger if i can.

my.php?image=cimg4159n.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg4159n.jpg

my.php?image=cimg4158i.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg4158i.jpg

my.php?image=cimg4157.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg4157.jpg

dude, i dont know how long those will last. if you drop anything other than bud on the ground, do not squat down to pick it up! a size up would help you considerably. well wear them shits till they bust anyway, not enough heads are rocking momos. rampuya denim is superb...

dude, i dont know how long those will last. if you drop anything other than bud on the ground, do not squat down to pick it up! a size up would help you considerably. well wear them shits till they bust anyway, not enough heads are rocking momos. rampuya denim is superb...

I wished I could return them and exchange for a larger size but these have been hemmed :(

Now I will just have wear them until they break or until I lose sense of my legs due to the lack of blood circulation

Do u guys think i should wear them without button up the top button?

p.s. i'm now stuffing as many textbooks as i can into the waist area to try to stretch them to the max

I like how they make sufu more colourfull!:)

thanks. The back pocket was getting too faded for my liking, due mostly to sliding around in the snow and was starting to tear in places. The acrylic paint is actually better than I expected. the colors look great foremost and as an extra bonus adds a significant amount of strength. Turns out japanese denim is a wonderful canvas.

thanks. The back pocket was getting too faded for my liking, due mostly to sliding around in the snow and was starting to tear in places. The acrylic paint is actually better than I expected. the colors look great foremost and as an extra bonus adds a significant amount of strength. Turns out japanese denim is a wonderful canvas.

My wife loves to paint with acrylic/oilpaint.Hope she never reads your last sentence!:D I wouldnt do this to my pairs,but with no doubt I enjoy looking at yours.And as requested before,are we going to see a groupshot of crew?