Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

have you actually WORN those for 2.5 years? and the still look more or less brand new!?!

+1 on that question. If what you are showing is the normal slim "go to war" model that BiG sells, then my 3,5 month old pair has more pronounced lap whiskers.

Then again, my aren't purple..

have you actually WORN those for 2.5 years? and the still look more or less brand new!?!

It could be the flash that makes them look purple. The GTW103 was one of the original Momotaro models that they no longer produce. and in my opinion it was there best fitting model. They were Raw, I have worn them for 2.5 years and only washed 4 times. the smaller womens model is only about 9 months worn with one wash and in the last picture you can see a new pair of one wash with no home laundry yet. tried to show the difference in colors. Guess i need a new camera or no flash. I have tons of other pics if anyones interested. have just about every model of momo's except hand woven.. but its on the list..

+1 on that question. If what you are showing is the normal slim "go to war" model that BiG sells, then my 3,5 month old pair has more pronounced lap whiskers.

Then again, my aren't purple..

they are not the same as BIG. these are original models, much different than BIGs models. different weight denim and different dye.

anyone know where i can buy the 901 model in the new 15.7oz fabric?

You can order them thru me. I currently have sizes 31, 32 in stock and can order any other you'd like.

For anyones else interested. You can order through me. We try our hardest to keep the prices down but with the fluctuating USD and shipping costs there is a slight up-charge. BUt don't worry we offer 10% discount to SUFU!

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone with the slim model tell me how much does this stretch?

I'm thinking about getting a 29" slim raw. I'm 30" in true waist and i'm looking for a slimmer look, so i guess it will fit well after stretching for about an inch but i am not sure about the shrinkage if i wash them. Any idea?

re the slim fit model - it's a tight weave, so they don't stretch that much but will give at least an inch. (mine have stretched 1.5 in total)

they measure one inch up from tagged size - so a tagged 29 measures 30. so you may want to consider getting a 28...

thx choice_genes. So BiG still have my size it stock ^^

then now i'm left with the choice between the raw or the one wash model.

Anybody have suggestions ?

my 0701's arrived a few days ago.Im very impressed with these,even though the denim is zimbabwean cotton it reminds me alot of evisu's no.1 denim.The quality is amazing and i really like the pink inseam stitch,but my favorite thing about them is the coloring.

P1010829.jpg