Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

Nice I can't wait to see the fit! Sound like they're perfect for you.

got the 702s... tnx, man!

couldn't even do the top button on the 33s that i tried @BiG, but these particular 33s were spot on.

btw, just for comparison, i went SU1 @34 on the 701s.

will post fit when i get a new camera.

Momo has one of the best/toughest 100% cotton threads around, IMO. there's got to be a logical explanation why you're getting blowouts__ maybe large thighs &/or wearing them low? ... and i suggest, if you're into more intense lifestyle, do preventive reinforcement on pressure points before taking them to the extreme.

don't sag, normal sized thighs and don't do anything too intensive in them. i seem to get a a blowout in every pair of jeans i own, but this is the quickest by far. sucks.

^^gotta be something huge [...& sags] that's causing the premature crotch blow ;)ut... nohomo

Nice I can't wait to see the fit! Sound like they're perfect for you.

yea, no "thigh" issues for me on the 701/702 cuts. the waist to thigh proportion works well on my built & the slight tapering to the hem feature makes for a great combo.

Edited by BrownMetallic

I wish I could say the same with the Grand indigo, I just re bought the size 31 thinking they'd stretch out find but I had forgot that was my reason for getting rid of them in the first place. Waist is on point it couldn't be any better, but the thighs won't give at all. Literally no room at all when I sit. Posted the Grand indigo's in supermarket already, the 0201's are going to have to do me justice right now I am taking them off of the supermarket and putting them on my legs.

^^gotta be something huge [...& sags] that's causing the premature crotch blow ;)ut... nohomo yea, no "thigh" issues for me on the 701/702 cuts. the waist to thigh proportion works well on my built & the slight tapering to the hem feature makes for a great combo.

Slight taper from the thigh down? I've realized I need a jean with a bit of a higher rise and wider thigh but I hate wide legs from the knee down ya know, 201 is the max for me are they similar or a little more tapered from the knee down?

Edit: just saw the 811's. Perfect! I am going to order a pair right when the grand indigo's sell. Thank!

^yea, man. stay away from 701/702/705 cuts. [aside from the 201], sda 103/101, eternal 811 & models/makes similar to them should be your default cut.

Edited by TheGanjaLife

Nice I appreciate that, I see on a couple websites the thighs differ in size. On tate & yoko the thigh reads 11.5, on BIG I see 12"? I'm assuming BIG's measurements are accurate? I don't want to to with a Tagged 32 thinking the thigh was a 12 when it's really a 11.5", inseams also see to differ on both sites Tate & yoko reads 34.5 and BIG is 36. Both one wash too.

Edited by TheGanjaLife

They both could be accurate.

You gotta be careful, because there is no universal standard for measuring jeans (unfortunately). Check the way they measure their jeans; a 1/2 inch difference could be entirely due to variations in methodology. Add in the fact that jeans vary slightly from pair to pair, and there's not a lot of consistency. Comparing between websites often is misleading.

Not sure about the 1.5" difference in inseam, though; that's pretty significant.

Edited by HoustonChris

Nice I appreciate that, I see on a couple websites the thighs differ in size. On tate & yoko the thigh reads 11.5, on BIG I see 12"? I'm assuming BIG's measurements are accurate? I don't want to to with a Tagged 32 thinking the thigh was a 12 when it's really a 11.5", inseams also see to differ on both sites Tate & yoko reads 34.5 and BIG is 36. Both one wash too.

For the upper thigh, we measure from the crotch seam/bar tack to the the outside of the leg, while BiG includes that extra amount on the inside of the leg. Inseam on the 0705SP is 34.5" for the pairs we have.

sorry for the phone pics but i tried my best (lost a lot of things in a house flood)

pics are straight from the phone and blue colours are somewhat accurate in the first and fifth pics but still nowhere close to real life :(

Worn for about 8 months i think. 3 washes with lots of soaks in between.

momotaro MVPA01 (red label)

Photo2012-03-1333128PM.jpg

Photo2012-03-1333657PM-1.jpg

Photo2012-03-1335605PM-1.jpg

Photo2012-03-1334711PM-1.jpg

Photo2012-03-1335855PM-1.jpg

honestly i didn't even think about measurements when i got these. i just saw them on sale and the only size left was a size 30 (tag) so i thought i could fit into them ^^"

Havent really measured these until now but here they are:

Waist laid flat is 14.5" across, and my waist where I normally wear my jeans is near 32".

Sounds weird to me but I double checked the numbers

They are grand indigo's, tag 31, new measured 32". My waist measures at 32.5. I haven't measured the jeans yet now but I basically went true to size measurement size.

That's a great fit, are those the 0201s? How did you size those?

Edited by TheGanjaLife