Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

from left to right 0705, 0901, 0201,0701

most of the sizes for all but 901s are gone

btw if you enter TULIP at checkout you can get an extra10% off

picked up a pair of 0701s myself

i only see one pair of denim there.

can someone tell me what momotaros slimmest model is?

also with the vintage label do all of them have the japan flag back pocket tab? thanks in advance

it looks like a japan flag

but, the back pocket tab which on momotaro is not the japan flag.

that is tiny little peach!!

you know that 'momo' means peach in japanese?

I also think that they try double effect on it.

shows not only peach(momotaro jeans)

but also japan flag(japan blue company). clever!!

Japan Blue Jeans and Momotaro are 2 separated brands.

there are 3 fits of Japan Blue jeans ( slimmest - loosest)

The 0100 series; (based on N&F skinny guy) low rise skinny straight

The 0700 series; tight straight

The 0400 series; tapered straight (more roomy on thigh than 0700)

Momotaro Going to Battle Label, white stripes (slimmest - loosest)

0705SP; tight straight (low rise, slim leg line straight jeans)

0805SP; hips fit slim straight (low rise, hipcovered trim line straight jeans)

1005SP; middle straight (tapered classic straight jeans)

0905SP; classic straight

Momotaro Vintage Label (slimmest - loosest)

0701; tight straight (low rise, slim leg line straight jeans)

0201; slightly tapered slim jeans

0901; classic straight jeans

i just bought my first ever pair - vintage label 0701's. personally they fit SMALL and i found the measurements a bit misleading (luckily a local store stocks them); i am normally a 30 in practically everything and i had to get a 32 in these. 31 i could do up but it felt like the button would blow off at any time.

ah crap.. i hope the 28's off the revolve sale i copped fit me then. it was a toss up between a 28/29 im probably a 28.5 really but figured they'd stretch out..

if not guess they'll go up here!

i actually ended up swapping the 32's for 31's at the recommendation of my friend. after a wash, i could not do them up at all, but after wearing them around the house they are slowly giving. i think the 28's will be doable for you.

The waist shrinks about an inch after initial soak but it also depends on how high the temperature is. the shrinkage can be around 1 - 2 inches if you hot soak them. take into account that jeans will stretch back after several wears.

Sorry to get a bit in your way... But reading this posts suggest that Momotaro's stretch back to raw state. And while not impossible it's a fact that these don't give much.

Wasn't offending your knowledge on the brand, but it should be taken into account when you're new to the brand. Stretching them can be a pain.

Sorry to get a bit in your way... But reading this posts suggest that Momotaro's stretch back to raw state. And while not impossible it's a fact that these don't give much.

Wasn't offending your knowledge on the brand, but it should be taken into account when you're new to the brand. Stretching them can be a pain.

first of all, thanks for correcting me. what i meant by stretching back is around 1 inch after 1-2 months of wear (corrected my statement before), dont all jeans stretch out? and i know exactly how stretching out can be painful, i did it to most of my jeans including Momotaro in order to get perfect fit that i want. i'll do the same thing to 0701 and to answer your question; no i havent got 0701 yet but i know what im gonna do to them hence the size and fit.

yes you can call me new to the brand (apparently i joined SuFu in June2011), and i dont mind at all. i guess i should thank Momotaro people (most of them are not on forum) around me who passed the knowledge and shared it with me.

first of all, thanks for correcting me. what i meant by stretching back is around 1 inch after 1-2 months of wear (corrected my statement before), dont all jeans stretch out? and i know exactly how stretching out can be painful, i did it to most of my jeans including Momotaro in order to get perfect fit that i want. i'll do the same thing to 0701 and to answer your question; no i havent got 0701 yet but i know what im gonna do to them hence the size and fit.

yes you can call me new to the brand (apparently i joined SuFu in June2011), and i dont mind at all. i guess i should thank Momotaro people (most of them are not on forum) around me who passed the knowledge and shared it with me.

Lol, should I talk Dutch to state what I wanted to say?

[ Ik bedoelde het meer in zijn algemeen, dat het wel fijn is voor mensen voor wie het merk nieuw is, het handig is om te weten dat Momo's niet heel makkelijk stretchen]

I wasn't pointing towards you, because you definately know what you're are talking about considering Momo's.

By the way, regarding to the fact that all jeans stretch. Sure they do, but how much time, effort and discomfort is someone want to invest, To each his own, but a fact is that some denim tends to stretch more easily than others. Momo's belong in the second category.

By the way, as you know I have a pair of 071's. And remembered that I asked you if the N&F's (Momo collab, Skinny Guy cut) stretched? You replied positive... Maybe I can be of little help to you and say that my 0701's, which I took a size 28 (no soak) have been more forgiving on me than the Japan Heritage's.

Have a nice evening.