Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

Haha I like the white stripes tbh but like you I don't need any more for about ten years

Ha! Truth.

Sorry for picture overload, but I'm in love with this denim and I figure we all love some macros.

sany2571.jpg

0201 vs. 0905 SP

Amazing comparison Max Power. Would rep but must spread.

Agreed! Excellent comparison. Must also spread.

Some close-ups of my Momo's

25t92kw.jpg

Nice, Mistral!! You really do a job on your knees. Reminds me of your Somet. I'll mail you some kneepads ;-)

Thanks for all the comments guys. Much appreciated. I've honestly never been this much in love with a pair of jeans. Everything from fit, to denim to construction is perfect. I refuse to take these off. I'll post more pics up as i break these in...

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

5693484864_4550c1578e_z.jpg

Just felt like throwing up a pic of me in my 0705s. I realise its a poor pic but i guess it's a fair representation of how these fit me... Better pics soon :)

I also feel momotaro is very underated. More people need to wear momos!

ps. in the pic is nicolnicolnicol, also on this forum, in his OD busters

Update : Momo 701__ 9mos old= 5mos effective wear :: 1 double cold wash + x6 soaks [+PbJ 007 w/similar amount of wear]

701007B.jpg

Must spread, Brown, those look awesome and great comparison. But man...time flies. Seems like yesterday you put those black stripes on. I actually borrowed your idea on my 0705 and inked the stripes with black. I'm liking.

Just wanted to post some wear pics of my 0701 Momotaro x Context. They've been getting daily wear for 4 months now, but only recently have they really started to fade much. No washes or soaks yet, aside from occasionally getting caught in the snow or rain.

dscn2514l.jpgdscn2516x.jpg

^very nice Jacket. Is it the same 15,7 oz denim used in the Vintage/GTW series?

Yup Max, it is :-)

Nice one Wasabi!