Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just placed an order for Momotaro 0306-12oz.

How much shrinkage is their on the inseam since these are sanforized? The site mentions uptown 1.75 inches on a hot wash, but that sounds excessive. For once, I want to get the inseam right and the chainstitch right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.okayamadenim.com/products/momotaro-0205sp-slim

I realize these are sanforized but I’ll probably still do a hot soak. Was wondering if anyone has experience with these and how much shrinkage should I expect, TY in advance

Also selling Momotaro 0605-16 Size 32 maybe a month of wear over a year or so, basically mint if anyone is interested.

On 8/12/2018 at 3:10 PM, chambo2008 said:

So I did a thing, was always not happy not having the stripes so with this overdye pair I painted black stripes all measured correctly will peel it off tomorrow 

IMG_20180812_200829.jpg

Was considering doing the same. What exactly did you use and how did it turn out?

• 2 weeks later...

Are the Momotaro G004-MB based on any particular cut of Levi's 501? MOMOTARO JEANS G004-MB COPPER LABEL 14.7OZ CLASSIC INDIGO SLIM TAPERED BUTTON FLY

Also, I can't figure out if their G004 are any different from G014? At least not the cut I think. I vaguely remember reading up somewhere maybe the fabric is different?

Edited by i_denim

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Ai dyed Momotaro, chambo2008! I have a pair of the Ai dyed Blue in Green/Momotaro collab; not as deeply saturated indigo blue as yours but great jeans nonetheless. Momotaro has to be among the great ones! Ah, after finding a link from your posted info, I see these are overdyed with natural indigo, cool pair of jeans!

Edited by lance