Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you read the product page at Blue in Green, it says they're raw.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3654&category_id=&manufacturer_id=42&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

says theyre one wash. just trying to see if anyone would advise me in soaking these or not. hope it's not too much trouble.

what's on the backpocket of the O/W low rise slim fits that big is carrying? is that paint? not sure how i feel about it. everything else looks spot on.

yep it is paint, but it's like.. already faded somewhat. i'll post some pics up tonight if i have time!

edited for pics:

IMG_0621Small.jpg

IMG_0620Small.jpg

IMG_0618Small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a pair of these in Tokyo last month. The GTWP0703 ('tightu-straighto' I think they called it). I really dig them actually. Really nice weight, quite hairy. They have had about 1 week wear so far. I think they are going to fade very nicely.

Anyway here are some photos for your interest. Any questions, just ask. Cheers.

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yo opie

I will post some evo pics in maybe a month - I have been wearing them most days, but not a lot to show for it yet. Very faded at major stress points (back pocket rivets, middle of yoke). Screen-printed pocket has faded a little as well, which looks nice. It is only just starting to come through on the thighs etc though.

The have been slow so far, but I have the feeling they might speed up a bit in the next couple of months. Will keep y'all updated anyway.

Peace

Umm... this is the model that I got:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3654&category_id=&manufacturer_id=42&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

BIG says that it runs one size LARGER than tagged.

I think that is about right...I didn't measure them when I got them. But between .5 and 1 larger than tag seems about right. They stretch a bit, but not a huge amount, so be wary of that. They definitely do not stretch to sagging point in my experience. Good luck with them! Post fit and results!!

• 3 weeks later...

CinSun - I am pretty certain Momotaro only sells the GTWP0307 in a one-wash, so I'm thinking in the BiG site is just a typo. The measurements they give look about right (for the 30s that I have at least...).

Update on my jeans - not much to tell, sorry. it's been hot here (Australia), and these havent gotten a lot of wear in the last two weeks. A lighter blue colour is starting to show around the stress points (keys and phone, etc). Nothing much at all around the knees. These are incredibly sturdy jeans, they will take a bit of wearing I think...