Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

any opinions on the momo thermal hoodies? really want to get one.

I love mine! Wash in cold water hang dry and you will be fine. Stay clear of the drier. That pretty much applies to everything made from cotton.

I orderd from Aikidou, but had to use a proxy service, as the shop never replied my mails. I've heard from others that they could order directly from them. Have you checked out denimio already?

Thanks for the information Max. So Denimio is the new name of "and-japan". But unfortunately, they haven't got the ST231 momo hoodies.

I like the fabric too Crat, it somehow seems to be both smooth and rough at the same time, combining the luxurious Zim cotton with a bit of texture. The colour, hardware, construction and details are all excellent too. I have the looser 0901s, which is a pretty golden cut for me.

Construction looks good indeed, a lot like my sugarcane sexsc02. 

TBH I'd have preferred a narrower leg opening but all jeana that have that are narrow, low-rise jeans. I wanted a higher rise (than 0701 and sexsc02) and wider top blocks. 

Will post fitpics soon. 

Edited by Crat

Just for fitpic (or when I'm wearing a sweater or summink)

Will keep you guys updated : )

I would have ideally wanted something with a more narrow leg opening like my sexsc02 but all those types have slim thighs and low rises too and thats not for me :( 

I reckon a small cuff when worn with boots would make the jeans look better below the knee (I don't think they look bad atm however). I get this same type of draping when the inseam is just at that length with no footwear and a cuff straightens the fit out a lot.

Momotaro 0201 look like a great pair of jeans btw. The cut and details are very appealing but that pink inseam ruins it for me...

My 0701: 2,5 years, 5 washes

The crotch has blown out so it had to be sewn up. It looks a bit overdone but while wearing it isn't noticeable because it blends in quite good.

The cotton stitching also tends to snap here and there. Luckily, most of the times that was an easy fix.

Momo_FLF_2014-02-04_zps25e7bba4.jpg

Momo_FLB_2014-02-04_zpsc090f6cf.jpg