Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

I got this yesterday.

The special Collaboration between: Momotaro X Indigoskin in the model of MMXIS01

16.7 oz special and exclusive 100% Zimbabwe cotton for only 80 pairs in the world.

Deer Leather Patch

img25341t.jpg

Back Pocket Tag

img25521.jpg

Ah how did you get those Momo x Indigoskin? I really like them.

Where did you pick them up from ? I tried looking on Take5 website and Indigoskins but did not see anything.

It's available only in Indigoskin Store at Bangkok, Thailand at 28th April 2013 for 30 pairs left

but I'm pre-order since 5th January 2013, so I got it before (pre-order is for 50 pairs)

so, it will be 80 pairs in the world, really limited. :)

Oh man that's such a bummer haha. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for them?

haha I got your feeling but anyway I got this for about $420 (it's been discount because I'm a platinum member)

, the full price is $520

Got my 2105SP in... Such a slim jacket in the arms. Really glad I didn't go with a 38 and went with 40 instead. Even at 40 it's a tad snug in the arms and back, but I figure it'll stretch a little with wear.

8667018098_013b216031.jpg

Glad you went with the 40 as well, and yes they will surely open up in the arms and back with wear.

I got this yesterday.

The special Collaboration between: Momotaro X Indigoskin in the model of MMXIS01

16.7 oz special and exclusive 100% Zimbabwe cotton for only 80 pairs in the world.

Deer Leather Patch

img25341t.jpg

Back Pocket Tag

img25521.jpg

Oh you lucky Bastard, please update us on how fits and how you feel about them!

In my opinion it looks better than other type 2 jackets because it is a little bit longer than other brands' models, which seems boxier.

Now, construction wise I have to admit I'm not very happy with mine. It is less than one year old and despite I really hadn't the chance to wear it that much, 2 of the stichings located next to the buttons are already cut & loose. I went to Kojima to their official shop and told them the issue and they weren't very cooperative. They asked me for a guarantee form that I don't think it came with the jacket when I got it...

BTW Tigerprawn, as you got yours recently you will know, did it come with a 10 years guarantee form?

Agreed, they kinda sucked, especially compared to my recent experience with IH customer service.

I don't want to just push it yet, as right now the weather is perfect for wearing this jacket but in a month or so I will be all over the Momotontos and will get it repaired.

Edited by Kobe Beef

I hope so, BlackPig. I have the feeling that mine is an isolated case, maybe the threads were faulty or something. I saw pictures of other jackets with a similar issue but they were few years old. For example, this:

img57923345.jpg

BTW, How cool does this one look?

Yeah, I thought of that too. It might be a much better and longlasting solution plus I don't need to send it Okayama and wait for a month.

Actually I wonder if my granny will be able to fix it with her old school singer machine.

Yeah, I thought of that too. It might be a much better and longlasting solution plus I don't need to send it Okayama and wait for a month.

Actually I wonder if my granny will be able to fix it with her old school singer machine.

Bummer man. Same thing just happened on the back pocket stitching on my 201s. I wish I had a grandma to fix mine. ;( Nice jacket though.

Edited by Ponyboy312

Hey guys. Just received the pair of 0702 this morning and i went tts however still feel a bit loose. What do you guys recommend? Should i give it a hot soak initially so it will be shrink? Much appreciated for your input. Cheers! :)

photo-1_zps926ab35a.jpg

image_zps0927decc.jpeg

Hey guys. Just received the pair of 0702 this morning and i went tts however still feel a bit loose. What do you guys recommend? Should i give it a hot soak initially so it will be shrink? Much appreciated for your input. Cheers! :)

They don't look bad. A triple hot soak should be all you need.