Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

0901 is the STF, vintage series, classic straight cut with plain pockets, 0905 is the one-wash, Going To Battle series, classic straight cut with the white stripes on the right pocket. Theoretically, they're exactly the same fit after the 0901s get soaked/washed.

anyone have any experience with the new copper label?

The details make it pretty tempting

I have the older Copper Label jeans, the G007. Details are the same except for the lighter color indigo. Magnificent jeans, I must say. You won't regret it if you decide to pull the trigger on them.

anyone have any experience with the new copper label?

The details make it pretty tempting

Yeah I tried on the new copper labels and was very very close to getting them. They are one washed of course and fit almost like a levi's 501 only a little slimmer. Stunning pair of Denim, you would most definitely not regret those

I really interest in Midnight Warrior, Can anyone show me the fit pic of this jean?

I'm pretty sure that it is the exact same fit as the jbxmomo jb0101 and 0100sp (well figuring in random production variation, I suppose), so looking up fit pics of those in this thread should give you a pretty good idea

Yeah I tried on the new copper labels and was very very close to getting them. They are one washed of course and fit almost like a levi's 501 only a little slimmer. Stunning pair of Denim, you would most definitely not regret those

Can I ask why you decided against picking them up?

Can I ask why you decided against picking them up?

It was tough, but the midnight warriors were staring me down and the fit was a little more what I was looking for, and if I went with the midnight model I would be the first person to own them :P But the detailing on the copper labels is oustanding, i'm thinking that will probably be my next pair

Edited by muddskipp

thanks

the new collabs look too slim for me, but congrats on getting the first ones.

I think its down to either these or a pair of samurai 710 for my next pair

Edited by Moyamoya

thanks

the new collabs look too slim for me, but congrats on getting the first ones.

I think its down to either these or a pair of samurai 710 for my next pair

Those are great choices! Momotaro's craftmanship is unbeatable in my opinion, but I think whatever you decide you will be very happy

are those pre or post soak?

Pre-soak, I don't plan on soaking them at all, i prefer wearing them raw. In the copper labels which are OW, I was a tagged 29, and these I am a 31 which is more tts for me.

@brownmetallic I am not sure I know it's the vintage label denim dyed with the darker indigo which is used on their going to battle series, but jay designed the fit himself, so that much is different I know. and these of course have the all black stitching throughout and stripes which really gives it wonderful subtlety

Denim on the Midnight Warrior is exactly the same as on the Vintage Label. It only looks darker due to the dark stitching.

Yes this post is correct. Its very obvious when you hold them side by side, but alone the midnight warrior looks much darker. It goes to show the minor details make a huge difference.

Yes this post is correct. Its very obvious when you hold them side by side, but alone the midnight warrior looks much darker. It goes to show the minor details make a huge difference.

for sure, at first glance they really look black, but in the sun you can tell that they are blue. i guess that after the fades start to come in this might change, but who knows . . .

They feel more comfortable today I've been trying to break them in within the thighs and they've been feeling better. I have had a love hate thing with these. Thinking about keeping and wearing.

543eb329.jpg

18123ee7.jpg

c0cd411d.jpg

Anyone have any progress on the 0702's? It'd be nice to see how the initial stages of wear look.

I'm right about to pull the trigger on get a new pair of Momos. I'm leaning towards the Grand Indigos but am also thinking about the 0701.

I saw the evos on the Grand Indigos which looked amazing but wanted to hear from people that have them.

Are you still happy with them or have you gotten tired of the non traditional denim color yet.

I have never had a pair of different color denim and I just nervous that I would get tired of them quick.

What do you guys think 701s or the Grand Indigos?