Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

the copper label shots are interesting. Do they feel much lighter than the vintage label?

No, but they are much softer due to the fact they are one wash. The cotton/cottonfibres used on the Copper Labels is also somewhat different than the Vintage Label. On tech-sheet they are one oz lighter than Vintage Label, 14.7 oz.

Yeah, that's why I asked. My 0201 felt much stiffer than my 0905 SP which fools you when estimating their weight.

But your 0905 SP had the same denimweight as the 0201. The thing that makes the difference in the "feel" of the denim being heavy, is the starch.

What surprises me though, is that the one wash models take creasing very well.

well, if you soak the vintage label models, they feel not that stiffer than the GTW. But it took me longer to get creases, that's right. May aso be the wider cut. But when you wear them 7 months straight like I did, they crease, believe me ;)

I meant they crease very well, given they are really soft. The Copper Labels then...

Are the GTW's starched? I remember my Copper Labels really weren't that stiff.

Glad to see some Copper Label here :-)

Here are my commuting jeans after about a month on/off wear (I use the jeans only for cycling), 1 soak... O yeah, we're talking G004-MB.

NDH0901-post24-8068.jpg

NDH0901-post24-8069.jpg

NDH0901-post24-8071.jpg

NDH0901-post24-8072.jpg

NDH0901-post24-8073.jpg

http://nordicdenimhouse.com/wearandtear/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/NDH0901-post24-8074.jpg

Shit that looks nice. Any other close ups of the denim or other details?

You should browse the thread :) They have been posted in the past, both models. If I have the time I will look it up for you and edit my post.

But they still are nice though, surely with the autograph of Manabe himself ;)

is that just personal preference or do you really think they are higher than they should be? They look ok from those pics

Well I bike pretty much everyday and when I wore these I felt my crotch had no room to breath on and off the bike. Is that a rise problem or am I wrong?

This is not the case with a pair of A.P.Cs that I have the Levis I have.