Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

hawkway; thank you... i'm only 5'4" and i wear 38"inseam, stacks rules! looking forward to your fit.

max; always love your Momo ;)

Mistral; cool... so jealous with your third pair of Momo's.

regarding to NFxMomotaro on NF thread, denim is special made by Momotaro for this collaboration (first collabs skinny guy fit has red selvage and second collabs weird guy fit has pink selvage), so it's not the same fabric as Momotaro with the usual fat pink selvage.

first post :)

a few months ago i picked up a pair of momotaro MVPA01 and i've done a lot of searching but couldn't find much info on these. I even e-mailed momotaro for more info but didn't get much from their response.

From what i gather, they still used zimbabwe cotton and they are a 14.7oz unsanforized denim which was made before the GTB and Vintage labels (it's the same one used in the Take5 collab. jeans on page 10 of this thread). The model is no longer made.

anyways here's mine at 3 months- 1 initial soak, 2 swimming pool soaks full of chlorine (these were not done willingly), and 1 wash today

the pictures are prewash.

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02783-1.jpg

DSC02790.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

DSC02787.jpg

DSC02791.jpg

*colour accurate in second pic

sorry for the huge post ^^"

My (working) 0901, 185 days... (paint is water-resolvable, they'll look nice after a long soak/hot wash when construction works are done)

NDH0901-post21-7804.jpg

NF x Momo Collabs

Still less than a month in on these, but I've pretty much shifted to daily wear, from 3-5x a week. I pretty much wear shorts and stuff around the house, but commuting, and school during the week, or out on the weekends, I am wearing these.

I blew the crotch out trying to stretch the third button, and did a home repair job. I got some gold thread and will probably replace the white if / when it blows out again. . .

The front creases are starting to set in, which I am loving. . .

Combs. . .

Wallet is starting to burst through. . .

Pictures of the stacks look like shit, so I didn't post them. . . all pictures were taken with flash in a room with lights on. I'll try to get some natural light next time, but with a cell phone cam, and neighbors (I'm not doing a pants photoshoot outside) this is the best I can do.

Edited by hawkway