Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

It is :-)

Blue x Black (Euro label ER007 tihgt straight) as well as Blue x Blue (new) have been presented this summer.

A sanforized OW Vinatege label hes been preented as well.

Though, I don't know if orders for those have been taken in the US, @ the Euro shows we didn't...

A sanforized OW Vinatege label hes been preented as well.

oh the irony, really don't see the need for a sanforized OW vintage label...

kinda kills the vintage in vintage label imo...

any how Rob, lemme know when u guys got time mate, I want that han cardi. ;)

totally offtopic, but just a thought that popped up in my mind, how do u guys feel about ironing jeans, I'm considering it, after the initial soak&wash procedure...

^but also on the ER003-2B Classic Straight

right?

Might consider it as Alternative to a Pure blue Japan 009.

Mmm, that was part of the so called Euro line, but the ER007 is the only model that survived the Euro line-up. So, ER003 is no longer listed 'but there might be some stock left)

oh the irony, really don't see the need for a sanforized OW vintage label...

kinda kills the vintage in vintage label imo...

They just fulfill supply & demand I guess. From time to time we got the question and some people just like to wear their jeans without having to much fuzz/care/worries about it Eg. sizing issues or when a wash is needed

anyway, the option is there, but it won't be a hit I think...

ER007MB and ER003MB are the greencast Indigo Momotaro Euro Label. 15 oz cotton and they have Copper Label arc and GTW patch. are they the blue x blue that you meant rubyblue?

ER007-2B and ER003-2B are the blue x sulphur black weft

ER007-3B are the 13oz melange gray

Tenue de Nimes still have both ER003 versions.

and what i heard from them, they would do the collaboration with Momotaro (coming this winter maybe), the jeans will be in blue warp and red weft. these pair might be interesting as well esp for Momotaro lovers ;)

Tiro: haha... you can have more than Han cardi! luckily i dont live in Antwerp. btw, i've never ironed my jeans after initial soak/wash, why do you want to iron them? to get stiffness back?

The blue x blue is a new model, similar to PBJ"s XX007... I'll post more info later, I do lach some detailed info right now.

The ER007-2B is the blue x black and the only one listed & shown, but it is not one of my favorite Momo items.

For me the hottest item at the moment is their natural indigo dyed jeans (retails quite high) with the indigo dyed leather patch as well. I have to look it up, but I think it is based upon a Copper label series. I will have a pair in november, images will follow at that time...

[quote name='kayodic;2820281

Tiro: haha... you can have more than Han cardi! luckily i dont live in Antwerp. btw' date=' i've never ironed my jeans after initial soak/wash, why do you want to iron them? to get stiffness back?[/quote']

hehe, yeah I have to pay rent and eat and stuff though, so I have to keep my shopping urge under control... :P

sometimes, when a pair is really crinkled after an initial wash, I iron. Or if the selvage line is crumpled, than I iron the selvage line (kinda nerdy, I know)

that's why I was considering it, a soak doesn't cause major crinkles but I tend to soak and wash a pair before I start wearing them and washing can give some intense crinkling from time to time...

The blue x blue is a new model, similar to PBJ"s XX007... I'll post more info later, I do lach some detailed info right now.

The ER007-2B is the blue x black and the only one listed & shown, but it is not one of my favorite Momo items.

For me the hottest item at the moment is their natural indigo dyed jeans (retails quite high) with the indigo dyed leather patch as well. I have to look it up, but I think it is based upon a Copper label series. I will have a pair in november, images will follow at that time...

rubyblue - I am very interested in the Ai dyed Momo jeans and will look forward to additional info about them and how to buy. thanks - indigo leather patch - great!

Info on these? Link, images or where they are available? Even a modelnumber would be great.

Info on these? Link, images or where they are available? Even a modelnumber would be great.

Last winter there was the NI0705 (tight straight, limited to only 40 pairs), which retailed at 540euro. This summer the model was present as well, but I get back with more info once I've received an update.

different fabric seriousily? where did you get this info? When I was at the momotaro store in harajuku, the girl at the shop told me the war model use the same fabric as the vintage models... only moon reflector, or copper/gold models use different fabrics

Hey guys,

As promised some more info on differences between Momo's Vintage Label & GTB label. At first sight, the denim looks the same, but under the hood there are some major differences :

- Vintage label is 15.7oz rigid cloth using 0s yarn.

- GTB is 15.7oz one-wash (10°C) cloth using 6s yarn?

- 0s is yarn is the thickest yarn available, some say 6s yarn is more dense (but I doubt this)

- Vintage label denim is un-sanforised, with an average shrinkage of 2" inch the waist & inseam, 1/2" inch in the rise,thigh,knee, & leg opening.

(Further shrinkage may occur with high heat washing and high heat machine drying.)

- GTB label is sanforised denim cloth without an anti-skew treatment (hence the leg twist Timmy). The denim is briefly wash at a constant temperature of 10°C and might shrink further with high heat washing and high heat machine drying

- As far as for dying, the process on both models is the same, meaning !_10 times rope dyed following a unique procedure to obtain that really dark color.

Hope this is informative. If there are more questions, please shoot and I'll try to answer them.

Thank you kayodic and Max Power for sizing help with the 1005s. As suggested, because the 705s were a perfect snug fit I went with a size down for the 1005s:

IMG_1400.jpgIMG_1399.jpg

This is exactly how I wanted them to fit. Not too loose like the 905s must have been and more relaxed compared to the weird tight fit (on me) of the 705s

Good fit Shinobi! Wear'em a lot, enjoy 'em!

Kayo, you know, I don't have to say nothing ore... nice one!

gotta agree with the boys above me... fit is nice Shinobi.

xpost, 7.5months NFxMomotaro after seasoak

309611_10150273368306547_592366546_7734749_967937_n.jpg

228981_10150273368371547_592366546_7734750_4786717_n.jpg

i need crotch reinforcement soon.... (i can see the light through the V shaped fading area haha...)

313501_10150273368096547_592366546_7734745_8385132_n.jpg

I love these jeans. . .

I just started my pair a week or so ago, and need to get some boots so that I can start stacking them hard instead of cuffing. I hate walking on my jeans. .