Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

Dunno how the latter 2 fit (APC, Dior), but you can compare them with a N&F skinny guy, as the silhouette is based upon it.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Dunno how the latter 2 fit (APC, Dior), but you can compare them with a N&F skinny guy, as the silhouette is based upon it.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Thanks for the help, but I've been talking to Jay from Blue Owl and he already told me that it's pretty much the same fit from N&F Skinny Guy, but I've never tried on the denim, so I can'tuse that as a reference. Thanks though!

AHShadow; if you want to compare it with APC, it will be more/less similar to new standard not petite standard which has lower rise than JB skinny straight or NF skinny guy.

hope that helps you.

pup; you should check this guy's G003MB. he's doing the wear and tear project with his Copper label.

tnx Kayo... tho still not @par as yours by any means. yea, the camera does not or probably will not catch the very subtle nuance, but the soft "amber-cast" revolution has begun :)

anyway, i will be switching up to more potent type of black tea.

rubyblue.....both of your jeans are simply amazing!

BM: how bout coffee? i'm thinking to do the coffee soak for my NFxMomo, ya know after the curry incident and tea soak that i had, i still wanna do a lil experiment, perhaps i can get the "brownish cast" as well and of course the coffee flavor (even better than tea, ooppsss... we're talking about Momo, not ice cream) :)

anyway 701 will be my third pair of Momo, i'm so in love with vintage label! thanks for convincing me....

@thenorthern : thank you very much. In the next coming months you'll see the 0901 getting more & more wear & evo, as we're only halfway the contest (NordicDenimhouse)

@brownmet.: So nice! How did the tea-stain work out/effect your pair?

@kayo : coffee soak, curious to see that, might do that as well...

^there's very mild staining, but [as mentioned on last post] the slight nuance is nothing that would actually register on photo. i've only done it twice, but will be doing it from here on to find out if saturation will accrue.

BM: how bout coffee? i'm thinking to do the coffee soak for my NFxMomo, ya know after the curry incident and tea soak that i had, i still wanna do a lil experiment, perhaps i can get the "brownish cast" as well and of course the coffee flavor (even better than tea, ooppsss... we're talking about Momo, not ice cream) :)

anyway 701 will be my third pair of Momo, i'm so in love with vintage label! thanks for convincing me....

actually, my concern is how to make sure i keep the stain permanently. i've been throwing in a bit of salt in the brew just to see if that helps. we need some input from an alchemist, of some s:)rt

coffee is good_ also will keep you awake while wear them ;)

Could someone shed some light on which size I need to take for the 0701? I'm interested in wearing them raw, instead of first soaking, like I did with my 0201.

0201 was a size 29, but I feel I could have gone down one size. I heard it's wise to size up one for the 0701... But I'm really in doubt.

Thanks! I really like the looser fit of the 0905. loose is the new skinny, like b_f said.

Word! It is :-)

0201 was a size 29, but I feel I could have gone down one size. I heard it's wise to size up one for the 0701... But I'm really in doubt.

Depends on your thighs, but I'd go TTS for the 0701

Well, I can fit a N&F Skinny Guy in size 28... But the waist is somewhat tight. Since Momo's are tightly woven I wouldn't say TTS is the way to go. On the other side, while the 0201 is somewhat more generously cut, it is really comfortable.

I could state that a 28 is doable for the 0201 model. The thighs on the 0701 are about 10.25". That ain't the problem. I'm scared that the waist will kill me, but on the other hand I don't want it to be too loose.

How, apart from the measurements, different is the topblock of the 0701 compared to the 0201?

That makes as much sense as, I can fit into some samurai jeans in a 28 but a 0701 fit in a 29 was PAINFULL to begin with and it's nowhere loose after 3months

True, but both the SG and 0701 are slim fitting cuts. And have about the same measurements, the only big difference being sanforized versus unsanforized. But I intend to wear them raw, without a soak,

For that matter I mentioned it, along with my 0201's... To give some reference.

The final question asked, was more important than the statement of fitting in size 28 SG's.

@thenorthern : thank you very much. In the next coming months you'll see the 0901 getting more & more wear & evo, as we're only halfway the contest (NordicDenimhouse)

@brownmet.: So nice! How did the tea-stain work out/effect your pair?

@kayo : coffee soak, curious to see that, might do that as well...

If you do a bit of searching you may find details of Bunga's Coke wash, possibly in the Denime thread.

Small update on my NDH contest jeans after 155 days

NDH0901-post19-7738.jpg

Some minor repairs need to be done : pocket bags got ripped, threads start to unravel in the front pocket area...