Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

Guest renatho
Exactly what type of disaster is that?

Also,

Disasters lend character, don't worry about it.

yeah dont worry bout that. wash straight away

looks like paint
after someone ate it..

some kind like curry. its called soto in indonesia

what do you guys think bout that? what should i do?

aw the denim is N&F. thats not cool lol

Incorrect.

Just to clarify: I asked the Momotaro rep on facebook if it was Momotaro denim and they replied; "The jeans are made by Momotaro Jeans and uses denim chosen together by Momotaro Jeans and Naked & Famous specially for these jeans." So the answer is neither.

any special characteristic on the denim?

Incorrect.

Just to clarify: I asked the Momotaro rep on facebook if it was Momotaro denim and they replied; "The jeans are made by Momotaro Jeans and uses denim chosen together by Momotaro Jeans and Naked & Famous specially for these jeans." So the answer is neither.

And the waist doesn't shrink. But pedantry aside, I prefer the regular 0705sp. I quite like the battle stripes and pink inseam. The burnt red seems to me a bit garish contrasted to the deep indigo denim—the pink thread blends a bit better in my opinion.

always wanted a pair of momotaro's but this one doesn't quite do it for me. i liked the battle stripes a lot and moving them to the custom BiG patch certainly isn't working for me. like the regular patch a lot more. kinda disappointed. burnt red looks a bit gaudy as well. will definitely continue looking to get a pair of 0705SPs instead.

so what exactly sets the higher-up lines apart (ie. leads them to be way more expensive) from vintage label? I understand some of them use natural indigo and the fabric is different somehow but is there anything else?

wow, space for my balls, but did you check the measuremnt chart for raw and one wash, dose not add up ... the thigh on a tagged 30 raw is 11v inchs but in one wash its 11.25
the leg opening for size 36 doesn't add up either.

post soak is bigger than raw

the way i understand this is: BiG has 2 sets of stock. normally, the lot is produced [w/tags sewed on], then part of the lot intended for O/W are sent out to be washed. however, on these collab ones [guessing, of course] the lot was divided between RAWs & O/W before putting the tags.

hence, the 2 separate size charts. the O/W are tagged as actual waist measurement [since there won't be much movement on the jeans]. the RAWs, on the other hand, were also tagged as actual waist measurement @raw condition, therefore will shrink-from-tagged & should be sized accordingly.

as for the "Warrior" concept. one has to be a little bit more creative on how they choose to rock 'em. BLANK pockets means more room for personal customizations [if desired]. remember even the stitchings are are 100% cotton threads__ the burnt red will fade & mellow & will be very distinct from the prod'n ones.

MomoGTBvsINVERSE.jpg

Prod'n GTB vs Warrior__ "Inverse Stripes" concept/version. i still got black acrylic paint left from the Yamato "Lazy S" project. it will kinda look lopsided/assymetric at 1st [with all the trims on the right side], but i carry my wallet on the left side & once the wallet fade figures out, it'll be more balanced

its around 1 month and im biking with that for several times

lookin good! i need to buy a new wallet as my current one won't fit in my momo's pocket

can anyone confirm if the belt loops have rope inside to give a raised edge? sure feels like it