Cleveland Shopping

lavarat

For Cleveland, I going to ditto LesGetSerious. For Next, their tier(best items) system goes

1.) Randall

2.) Richmond

3.) Beachwood

4.) Shaker Square

I also want to add that Next is more of a street wear based store.

I post some good thrift stores, just give me a minute

Suite Lorain is a really good thrift store. Its at 7105 Lorain Ave , OH 44102-4338. It has tons of vintage clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc. It ranges from fairly inexpensive to some more pricery designer items. It is even known as the "vintage department store". Another good one is Flower Child at 11508 Clifton Blvd. Cleveland,OH 44102. They are a little pricer than Suite Lorain, but they still have quite a selection. Both of the stores are in the same area so you could easily go to both in the same day.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Last time I was there I went to Beachwood and I'll probably go again cos the family I'm staying with lives about 5 mins from there.

Sorry, coldrice, I realized it should been there after I posted :o ....

daniel is an awesome dude! super helpful.

I believe the eaton collection store will be opening jan. 15th if I remeber correctly from what he last told me. April 77 spring collection coming soon!

ergh. i'm leaving on the 14th :(

My friend told me that another Brigade is supposed to be opening on coventry, which is a bit closer, but she has no idea when. Anyone here know?

ergh. i'm leaving on the 14th :(

My friend told me that another Brigade is supposed to be opening on coventry, which is a bit closer, but she has no idea when. Anyone here know?

Its opening at the end of January and is going to be across from American Apparel.

the brigade on coventry will have most of the same merchandise as the one on west 9th street. i talked to brian previously and he said that some lines like nice collective would not be brought to the cleveland heights location because it is maybe too expensive. it should be open sometime in january, which means sometime in february, sooo... but in terms of nabici moving, it will be opening where the old ruth's chris steakhouse was and will be extra big. nabici also came out with a website, which oddly has NO pictures of anything.

• 2 months later...

Brigade on Coventry is open! My wife and I went by last night to check it out, and had a great time hanging out with Dan and Brian (Bryan?). Really cool guys, eager to answer questions and just generally shoot the shit. Some nice stuff in there. Saw some bootcut Crate raw denim that I was interested in, and a couple of random shirts. Never been to the downtown location, so can't really compare the two. (Didn't even know it existed until they told me about it last night!)

Neat shop, well-laid out, and reasonable prices. I'm sure i'll be dropping money there soon. ;)

S

• 5 months later...

I was in Cleveland this weekend and walked into Heart and Sole while getting dinner on Coventry. It is a new sneaker store which opened up just a couple weeks ago. Super nice guys who own the place. They seem really dedicated. This will be the place to go for sneakerheads in the Cleveland area once they get established with the brands and can pick up all the limited run stuff.

Couldn't find a website but looks like they do have a myspace

http://myspace.com/heartsole

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it's an old-ass thread. But we're still trying hard here in Cleveland. ;)

Check superblurber...my wife and I are opening a store here on Friday, with an opening party Thursday night.

Heart and Sole is pretty cool, and there's another clothing store that just opened up next to it called The Above...right between H&S and Brigade. Coventry is getting cooler...at least one end of it.