NY Nightlife?

sic

APT is the spot that i'm going to check out.... gutted to be missing theo parrish and wajeed's nights.

into all things soul and beat driven. jazz. disco. hip hop. house. etc

wanna go somewhere where people dance and its free and easy.

was told to check rich medina on weds at APT

Damn, I wish I would've saw this earlier to give you a heads up but Pete Rock was/is spinning at Table 50 tonight...part of the Rootdown party..

On Wednesday Handsome Boy Modeling School and K-Os are performing at Irving Plaza which should be nice...

I'm more of a hip hop/jazz/funk guy so I can't clue you in on any cool up and coming shows in the Rock genre...

If you want to party with nice girls, expensive drinks and an obnoxious door policy hit Cain on Wednesday night...definitely the best looking women in new york but most of them are stuck up cunts but you can still find some gems there...

for good drinks and a relaxed atomosphere hit Milk and Honey....I can give you the phone number if you'd like to make a reservation

have fun brother! //dave

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock