FS: Cheap Monday, Vintage Jacket, Ben Sherman, Fred Perry

PAID VACATION

My first time selling here on supertalk but id rather offer this stuff here first instead of ebay.

Cheap Monday. Narrow Model. Never worn, new with tags. Great dark denim with yellow stitching, a nice jean! 29x32 .... $25 + shipping depending on where you live. I ship whatever way you want.

cimg0120ln8.jpg

cimg0122af7.jpg

---------------

Vintage Leather Motorcycle Jacket. No tags, no brand listed inside. Has diagonal style zipper (goes beside your neck rather than under it). Has military style shoulder strap things. Has two zipper pockets on chest, two zipper pockets. Zipper sleeves.

Barely worn, nice black leather kept in good condition. Very similar to Cloak's leather jacket and Dior Homme stuff. I picked up at a thrift store, to small for me. its a slim small. $25 + shipping of your choice. A nice piece for your collection for a bargain price.

cimg0118gx3.jpg

cimg0119gg4.jpg

(detail of shoulder, sleeve)

________

Ben Sherman Button up shirts. Lot of 2.

worn once each. Still startchy in the collar. Size Small, Ben Sherman size 1. Original style: buttoned collar, button sleeve. Great colors. $30 or best offer for both + shipping of your choice.

cimg0124fm0.jpg

if you require more shots, email me.

Ben Sherman Polo. Size 1, Size Small. $15 + shipping of your choice. Great slim polo. dark blue with stripes. sadly to small for me!

cimg0123tw5.jpg

sorry for the blury pic

Fred Perry Authentic Track Jacket.

Worn a few times, never harmed or hard washed. Made it Portugal. off white stripes on sleeves, a lil thicker than my other fred perry track jackets. metal fred perry logo pull on zipper. Pretty much brand new. Size Small. $20 + shipping of your choice.

cimg0126mw9.jpg

my names andrew and you can PM me for questions. i take PAYPAL or cash if you want to roll sketchy. or you can email me at: amaillia (at) risd (dot) edu

the reason i allow you to pick shipping is some people want it in 2 days and others want it the cheapest way possible, so you pick.

thanks guys.

ok on further inspection there are 2 small rips on the back of the leather jacket. one is in a pleat, not easily noticed. the other someone patched, its on on of the back "straps" but the patch needs to be redone. i got this, didnt like the fit, and put it into my closet, didnt notice them until a was measuring. so ive dropped $10 off the price to $15. its still a great jacket, vintage has its downfalls. just want to be honest. i can take pics if needed.

anyway: from back of collar to botton of jacket: 22 inches

sleeve: 22.5 inches

seem that runs from shoulder to shoulder on the back: 23.5 inches

jeans: layed flat and measured straight across one side of ankle: 5.5 inches (narrow cigarette taper), layed flat and measured straight across one side of middle thigh: 8.5 inches

inseam: 29 inches.

more questions? PM me

My first time selling here on supertalk but id rather offer this stuff here first instead of ebay.

Vintage Leather Motorcycle Jacket. No tags, no brand listed inside. Has diagonal style zipper (goes beside your neck rather than under it). Has military style shoulder strap things. Has two zipper pockets on chest, two zipper pockets. Zipper sleeves.

Barely worn, nice black leather kept in good condition. Very similar to Cloak's leather jacket and Dior Homme stuff. I picked up at a thrift store, to small for me. its a slim small. $25 + shipping of your choice. A nice piece for your collection for a bargain price.

cimg0118gx3.jpg

cimg0119gg4.jpg

(detail of shoulder, sleeve)

i want that jacket, how much for shipping to arizona?

the jacket has been sorta claimed, but heres some more pics for that particular person, if they do not want it, its yours.

------

Ben Sherman details as requested

(better color pic, still hard to capture the dark blue, it keeps coming out looking black)

cimg0149bh8.jpg

cimg0148sh3.jpg

-----------

Jacket details as requested:

rip 1

cimg0144sr1.jpg

rip 2

cimg0146ht1.jpg

lower left corner

FRED PERRY ZIP UP IS GONE

CHEAP MONDAY IS GONE (REMINDER)