THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

need a little help here:

i have a pair of the oni shilouette coming(the $550 purple selvedge)

anywayz, looking to add another pair, i have narrowed it down to these three:

-sugar cane okinawa one wash

-sugar cane hawaii one wash

-somet straight fit indigo

any suggestions/recomendations/help?

I'd go for sugarcane, because their denim and details are visually interesting. Somet doesn't strike me as anything specially unique. If Sugarcane made longer inseams i'd be all over a pair of Hawaii (pref the more expensive ones though).

figure i should ask here...kiser just put their new line up on their e-store and i want a new hoodie. kind of digging some of their designs, but some seem too loud for most occasions...anyhow, which do you like:

http://www.kiserny.com/shop_m.html

i am leaning towards the brown 'secret society' hoodie...but not sure yet. thanks.

Hey guys this is my first post and this seems like a good place to ask. Right now I am working on a pair of A.P.C hipster (5 months), and just purchased a pair of Sda-103 as my first hardcore Japanese pair of jeans. But I would like to purchase one more and work on them for the next year or so. Right now I am thinking of the Eternal 811 or a pair of Skull 5010xx. What do you guys think?

Hey all,

First post.

I bought a pair of 1940's Duck Diggers 80 days ago and love the stitching on them. I know the stitching isn't for everyone. I also like the fit because it is a little looser than most other raw denim although I tried on the A.P.C. Rescue's and liked the fit too. What is another brand of raw denim that I would like given that I like funky stitching and a slightly loose fit?

Thank you in advance.

Hey guys this is my first post and this seems like a good place to ask. Right now I am working on a pair of A.P.C hipster (5 months), and just purchased a pair of Sda-103 as my first hardcore Japanese pair of jeans. But I would like to purchase one more and work on them for the next year or so. Right now I am thinking of the Eternal 811 or a pair of Skull 5010xx. What do you guys think?

Depends on what kind of fit you're looking for, but considering your earlier choices, I'd say 811s.

What is another brand of raw denim that I would like given that I like funky stitching and a slightly loose fit?

Sugar Cane Okinawas?

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/sugarcane-sc40301/

Hey all,

First post.

I bought a pair of 1940's Duck Diggers 80 days ago and love the stitching on them. I know the stitching isn't for everyone. I also like the fit because it is a little looser than most other raw denim although I tried on the A.P.C. Rescue's and liked the fit too. What is another brand of raw denim that I would like given that I like funky stitching and a slightly loose fit?

Thank you in advance.

sugarcane okinawa and hawaii models have pretty nifty stitching jobs.

BLACK imperial dukes

vs.

samurai s5000BK's

dukes only if you want the fit - not really worth the coin otherwise? especially when the sammies are supposed to fade well.

i think the big pockets and design on the imperials look pretty good. But they are about to size down their pockets on the smaller cuts... I wasn't sure at first but seeing them on people did it for me.... check the imperial thraed for pics of people wearing them. Something about the anti-fit from the big low pockets really stands out.

I'm wearing in a pair of NS and I like the cut. I recently bought a pair of Flat Head 3001s and they're too slim in the thighs for me. I looked around and I'm currently considering the Sugarcane 1947s or the Fob Factory 151s. I really like the way Flat Heads fade though, so I'd like to find a cut in Flat Head similar to the 1947. Is that the 3008? 3005? Any help is appreciated.

By the way, I have a Flat Head 3001, size 34 with no wear, tags removed. Tab and arcuate in tact for sale if anyone is interested. They just don't fit me.

yeah, the comparison wasn't really fair. i was leaning toward the 3001, but i guess i just wanted someone on the internet to tell me what i already knew. thanks for helping me along.

on a side note, flat head is said to compare to eternal in terms of vertical falling right? i just sold my eternalxbears and i want to replace them with something with similar denim but a different fit, so i thought flat head would be a good choice.