THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Black Dukes or Indigo Dukes
I still cant decide. Indigo or Black Dukes? These are going to be my first raw pair and I want them to look good. I like the black grey thing going on but I also like the classic blue. So I am stuck. Please give me your opinions

Are u going to repeat the question in a few more days if someone voted black in the next post?

I'm in the market for a pair of summer jeans and some straight fit to slight bootcut. So far I decided on the Nudie RR canvas from Context (first timer discount). What I am undecided about is my 2nd pair. Should I go for the KMW 1980s which are 275 (~210 first timer) or the Crate James IV limited run that cost 175 (no context discount because they are a limited edition) . I don't know much about the Crate, but I like thier design philosophy and modern asthetic, but how do these fit? I looked at the measurements between the KMW and the Crate's and they seem more or less the same. I know the previous james was a slim bootcut, but the new measurements indicate that this is a more stright jean. Also I was browsing barneys website and I came across a brand named Superfine. I don't know anything about them, but these jeans look ill and on sale for 129. Also what does graduated inseam indicate? I dont know what to get. The superfine looks of the same color as the RR canvas, and i like crate but there is no discount. Help plz, K thx.

pg059386630fsle2.jpg

Superfine - Kid (Medium blue straight leg jeans. Graduated inseam)

I'm in the market for a pair of summer jeans and some straight fit to slight bootcut. So far I decided on the Nudie RR canvas from Context (first timer discount). What I am undecided about is my 2nd pair. Should I go for the KMW 1980s which are 275 (~210 first timer) or the Crate James IV limited run that cost 175 (no context discount because they are a limited edition) . I don't know much about the Crate, but I like thier design philosophy and modern asthetic, but how do these fit? I looked at the measurements between the KMW and the Crate's and they seem more or less the same. I know the previous james was a slim bootcut, but the new measurements indicate that this is a more stright jean. Also I was browsing barneys website and I came across a brand named Superfine. I don't know anything about them, but these jeans look ill and on sale for 129. Also what does graduated inseam indicate? I dont know what to get. The superfine looks of the same color as the RR canvas, and i like crate but there is no discount. Help plz, K thx.

Superfine - Kid (Medium blue straight leg jeans. Graduated inseam)

Superfine jeans are okay if you want a "fashion" jean. They'd be the brand listed under a paparazzi shot of Posh & Becks to say what they're wearing.

...and the Crate ltd. ed's look nice because of the denim used, but I would still go for the KMW's (ps - the inseam on the Crate jeans is pretty short).

I have SDA 103s, Eternal 811s and Samurai s71019oz and I'm looking to get another pair soon. Obviously I dig slimmish '66 style cuts, and would like my next pair to be the same and I'm totally willing to break new ground here as far as brands go. Also, I always order from Japan so that's no problem. The other things I'm looking for are hidden rivets and I'd prefer something with an arcuate.

Ideas?

transactionfee,

I also tried on/liked the the nudie canvas RRs. That day I was also between the Crate James iv and the 1980s and I settled on the 1980s. I like the fit more (for me, most crate cuts tend to me too loose in the waist for how tight they are below (hard to articulate what I mean). Anyway, I LOVE the 1980s and would recommend them. The denim and limited production on the Crates is great, but I 1980s are tits in a window. If it helps, I'm 5'10'' 170 and I bought them in a 31.

I have SDA 103s, Eternal 811s and Samurai s71019oz and I'm looking to get another pair soon. Obviously I dig slimmish '66 style cuts, and would like my next pair to be the same and I'm totally willing to break new ground here as far as brands go. Also, I always order from Japan so that's no problem. The other things I'm looking for are hidden rivets and I'd prefer something with an arcuate.

Ideas?

Check out the Dubbleworks 660's that are all the rage on here right now.

Somet Straights, Somet Slims, Dior 19cm, or something else. Or no new purchase?

I ask becasue I feel I've contracted the denim fever ever since I bought my pair of Ande Whalls. Now, as much as I love these jeans, I am quite tough on them as I'm sure some of you saw in my 2 month evolution pictures. In light of that, I'd like to be able to get another pair so as to "lighten the load" on my Rakers. And, because I have this inexplicable urge to buy another expensive pair of jeans.

So, you guys be the judge -- help me decide!

I'm 6'4, 175lbs and am looking for a slimmer pair of jeans as indicated above.

so i've narrowed down my choice to cheap monday, april 77 or apc new cures

what's the overall quality on these denims? i know cheap monday is cheap, but is the denim and construction as well?

i want something skinny or skinner than thin finns (which i have) and i'm in the 140 price range.

also, can anyone show me some examples of crate or corpus skinnies?

crate:

http://factorypeople.com/index.php?item=2180&osCsid=7b3bec522527ebe5b110cf8137cb4431

corpus:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=CORP-MJ19

thinking about these, but the picture of that crate jean makes it look like a pile of puke, shitty denim qual + no rivets

the crates look nice though, do april 77 also have 12" leg openings? do cheap mondays as well?

situation:

Store near me is selling tons of brand new crate denim (sally and james) for 60 bucks a piece. I'm in high school so I'm poor and am saving up to get BLACK raw denim, which they don't have, sadly. (sally is dark blue, james is just blue). I have lots of time to decide since people around here don't buy crate since it isn't a well known label...buy? or save for black at normal price from some other place.