tweeds

THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

No not cruel at all!

What would be 'cruel' is buying him a pair of STF in size 29  tell him it stands for 'Stretch to Fit' and watch him struggle for a few days while you do your best to look heart broken..

Some time later...........

"Oh! what a pity"

"I'll have to chuck them in the wash before i send them back"

"Oh no! ive put them on a 'hot wash' by 'mistake' and they've shrunk"

"Y'know? these might just fit me"

He's relieved, you get a new pair of jeans...everyones happy! ..don't feel bad we've all done it :)

10 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

No not cruel at all!

What would be 'cruel' is buying him a pair of STF in size 29  tell him it stands for 'Stretch to Fit' and watch him struggle for a few days while you do your best to look heart broken..

Some time later...........

"Oh! what a pity"

"I'll have to chuck them in the wash before i send them back"

"Oh no! ive put them on a 'hot wash' by 'mistake' and they've shrunk"

"Y'know? these might just fit me"

He's relieved, you get a new pair of jeans...everyones happy! ..don't feel bad we've all done it :)

bahahhahah....this is exactly what I should do :D

Ironheart maybe? Standard inseam was around 36“ when i got my last pair of them. 634 or 666 are slimmer versions of 501s in heavy denim, mostly in the top block.

1 hour ago, Thanks_M8 said:

Ironheart maybe? Standard inseam was around 36“ when i got my last pair of them. 634 or 666 are slimmer versions of 501s in heavy denim, mostly in the top block.

thank you!  I am definitely considering those.  I think I like iron heart's back pockets better than the rogue territory jeans I was looking at earlier.

I'm also always on the lookout for raw denim jeans that have a 29-30" waist with 12" or bigger thighs, and a low rise.  33 inch or longer inseam. But that's for me, not for him :)

and I prefer to buy already used/faded jeans for me (but I prefer to buy new for him)

it's's really difficult to stay in "shopping for him" mode :D

I might have something of interest for you 

I’m looking to buy a comfortable lose tapered Jean any recommendations please my favourite fit was the resolute 712 I had them in a 36/29 and loved them I’ve gained a bit of weight and that’s the largest size as you all know any help would be much appreciated cheers 

Boncoura xx .....resolute 711 .....warehouse 25th anniversary 1950

Hello in the USA,  looking for recommendations for a black high rise straight or slim straight. NOT a relax taper.  Need a FR of at least 12” for a 35.5-36. 
First thought is the LF NYC Black Maria greaser but they are  out of stock and the thighs on my indigo pair are pretty wide.

The new SC for self edge pair look interesting but they are definitely pricy....

thanks 

The Mister Freedom 44 is a high rise straight cut that comes in black. It's dyed black though so black  all the way through rather than lighter on the inside.

TCB, and Indigifera also have good options

(Dawson, too, but if the Self Edge Cane’s are pricey for you those’ll def. be a no-go)

Jive Bunny

or

Stars on 45?

It seems that no one has even heard of these ancient musicians gramps!  I had to look them up :wink:

Stars on 45 hey hey hey

23 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Jive Bunny

or

Stars on 45?

Black Lace for the true connoisseur