THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Okay my nudie ssk have experienced a good almost a year and once the year hits will be passed to my girlfriend. so i'm going to need some new raw indigo, so in the ring:

Julian Red Hoboken vs. APC New Cure vs. Lee Gold Label 101z

yeah, i'm using the Denim Bar discount

and i want something i can wear slung a tad bit lower that usual with out me looking like a dumbass but remains slim and all

edit:and the best fading

thanks all

either hobo or 101, but the hobo is waaay skinnier, granted those Lees are a nice 12.5 oz Japanese selvage, but they bleed like its that time of the month, my JRs have never bleed my Lees that get no wear ruined several pairs of dunks. hey its up to you.

Okay my nudie ssk have experienced a good almost a year and once the year hits will be passed to my girlfriend. so i'm going to need some new raw indigo, so in the ring:

Julian Red Hoboken vs. APC New Cure vs. Lee Gold Label 101z

yeah, i'm using the Denim Bar discount

and i want something i can wear slung a tad bit lower that usual with out me looking like a dumbass but remains slim and all

edit:and the best fading

thanks all

either hobo or 101, but the hobo is waaay skinnier, granted those Lees are a nice 12.5 oz Japanese selvage, but they bleed like its that time of the month, my JRs have never bleed my Lees that get no wear ruined several pairs of dunks. hey its up to you.

thanks for the input, how do each compare in fade?

I have the VX's, they're wicked

(I've been thinking about SC66's too... but had to have the slubby, 17oz'ers first... Sugarcanes are mired at the bottom of my list for their length)

My question is...

OLD Oni blue (pressed patch, old arcs, 'normal' stitching)

vs

NEW Oni blue (printed patch, new arcs, heavier orange stitching)

APC New Standard or Nudie RRDS?

The pair of jeans I have right now are straight/a little tapered like the APC NS, so I thought I might get something different, but I heard the crotch rips easily in Nudies.

Of those 2, I'd get the APCs: they're cheaper and fade nicer. If you wanted something a little different to your current jeans, you could get the Rescue instead (relaxed straight leg).