THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

any particular reasons why? thanks for the input btw

i know a lot of people sporting the acne ones, and they tend to crotch rip and the denim isn't that good. The fit on the ed-80s also looks better imo. I own a pair of edwins myself and i'm happy with them.

I'm thinking about getting a raw denim jacket, don't want to spend too much though. I already have a Type III (not raw, but still) and so I lean more towards Lee Rider style. Only question is: Lee 101J or maybe a Nudie Conny? The latter one is regular fit, can anyone tell me how not-slim they are?

Are there other options around €150,- for preferrably slim fit raw "Rider style" jackets?

Anyone here got any experience with the 3sixteens hoodies!?

I have been looking for a new hoodie for some time now and I like the look on their hoodies.

I am 80-85kg and 187 cm. Quite narrow shoulders. The small version seems ok just looking at the shoulder measurements. But on all other areas the medium seems like it would fit better.

http://rivetandhide.com/categories/sweaters/3sixteen-heavyweight-hoody-black.html

The model is 83kg and 189cm and according to Danny he is wearing a size Small.

Any suggestions!?

A tighter Small or a more relaxed Medium. :)

On a sidenote:

I also like the look of Joe Mc Coys Hoodies. But can not really find someone who stock it in europe.

If anyone has any info regarding that let me know.

When it comes to hoodies and sweats I think it's hard to beat Real McCoy's and Strike Gold.

I have a Strike Gold hoodie that I love and a Real McCoy's ballpark sweat that I also love.

Couldn't recommend them any more highly!

Looking at these denim jackets...

Ande Whall Griizzly

http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/product/grizzly-13oz-original

or

Railcar Deuce x012

http://railcarfinegoods.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/railcar-mens-deuce-x012-jacket-fit-pics.html

or

...Some other slim fit denim jacket (?)

Thanks!

i have the Grizzly so will definitely give that the thumbs up. You could try Rogue Territory for slim fit jackets in a variety of materials, but if AW & Railcar are your yardstick then you don't have many other options as these are a longer more modern cut, whereas traditionally jackets are cut short.

i have the Grizzly so will definitely give that the thumbs up. You could try Rogue Territory for slim fit jackets in a variety of materials, but if AW & Railcar are your yardstick then you don't have many other options as these are a longer more modern cut, whereas traditionally jackets are cut short.

Rogue territory's jackets are pretty long as well.