THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

do you want fades? the superblack wont fade. there are some other black jackets that will face nicely. the sleeve on the momo, even though it is their staple, looks a little odd.

most likely, but the momo stripes look odd on the sleeve. i think they look awesome on pockets, though.

i'm leaning more towards the iron heart jacket because it's black and it seems that the fit will be better for me

i kinda like the painted stripes on the left sleeve, that's really why i wanted it

Why don't you buy the black IH and paint your own stripes on the sleeve? That way you get exactly what you want.

it's a difficult choice, i'd say black in your case

it seems as if you'd have more options when wearing them

as far as aging goes, i consider black leather to age wonderfully

it can develop a very dusty color over time

hope that helps MAX

enjoy whatever boots that do come your way

fullcount (at least thats what i would go for)

soo mutch history , one of the members of the osaka5 , miki san worked with yamane at rodeo uncle and when the brand finished they both went there seperate way and created there restective brands (fullcount , evis)

it realy depends on what type of denim you want

strike gold (rough, slubby, fast fade)

fullcount (more of a repro of vintage denim) though miki san styles fllcount as a fashion brand it is highly influanced by vintage denim and workwear

STRIKE GOLD first, full count second. I just got my third pair of SGs and i love every single one, u wont be disapointed

How many pairs of Fullcounts have you owned to provide an objective comparison?

not claiming to provide objective comparison... just saying that i adored my strike gold and you wont be disapointed... and after seeing the two jeans, i bough the strike golds first, but eventually want to buy a pair of fullcounts.