THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

The Seinfeld tickets start at £84, and my wife really wants to go. The tattoo is going to cost about £200, and I have exactly £200 spare cash this month. I am favouring Seinfeld though.

The Seinfeld tickets start at £84, and my wife really wants to go. The tattoo is going to cost about £200, and I have exactly £200 spare cash this month. I am favouring Seinfeld though.

Get a tattoo of Seinfeld and everyone wins.

Dry Bones has a higher rise and the legs are a little slimmer (based on me owning 710's and trying on the DB's, both in size 36)

710 is a proven, popular cut with many great fade results, but the DB's are newer and all the rage, and should also produce great results.

DB's are also a heavier denim. Be the judge - you can't lose with either as long as you get the sizing right.

I've been wearing a pair of APC New Cures for the past 5-6 months. I love them, but the cut is too wide in the leg.

Any suggestions for a pair of jeans with a slimmer leg that are equivalent to APC in terms of price and quality?

new cures are pretty slim....Go get your jeans tapered hahaha

Five to six months, this could be because you didn't down size them enough as the denim stretches a lot.

I suggest you down size or try the Petit Standard.

Always get Samurais.

Although I do not own a pair currently, it is mutual among denim enthusiasts that Samurai jeans are always of good quality and will not disappoint.

cj23 - do you specifically want SE collab jeans or a particular fit

Hi, I have sexi14 in indigo and was thinking about getting black. Because the fit is perfect . But really don't know another that has a slim fit like that. I'm open to recommendations. Thanks