tweeds

THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

SEXI14 or Samurai S003jp?

Has anyone seen how S003jp turn out over time. I have looked but have not found many evo pics. Also I do not know that much about Imperial. How is the quality?

SEXI14 or Samurai S003jp?

Has anyone seen how S003jp turn out over time. I have looked but have not found many evo pics. Also I do not know that much about Imperial. How is the quality?

Idk about the s003jp but I had a pair of Imperial Dukes and quality was good...but this new denim for the 14 looks amazing, and I'm sure with self edge construction/quality will be top notch. Id go for the imperials.

Idk about the s003jp but I had a pair of Imperial Dukes and quality was good...but this new denim for the 14 looks amazing, and I'm sure with self edge construction/quality will be top notch. Id go for the imperials.

Thanks. Do you know the weight of the denim?

That I do not..sorry. details are getting dropped soon though, either this wednesday or next.

See that's what I was thinking then I thought I was confusing it with the new 3sixteen denim coming out.

SAMURAI X 2ND or SAMURAI S003JP?

Both on various B/S forums, similarly priced. The 2nd's are sz29 whereas the S003 are sz31; despite this the owners' measurements of both pairs are very close. I have a pair of sz.31 Skulls 5010xx (one wash version) that fit me well for reference.

eternal 811's, samurai s0500x's...or ive been lookin at the ROY straight fit...

havent purchased jawns or lurked superdenim in a min so kinda outta the loop...

if it helps at all, i love my f310s that ive had a about almost 4 years...just wish i could find somethin w/ a bit bigger rise and maybe a little bigger leg opening -- hence my this or that question above...

Get Roy's FTW

eternal 811's, samurai s0500x's...or ive been lookin at the ROY straight fit...

havent purchased jawns or lurked superdenim in a min so kinda outta the loop...

if it helps at all, i love my f310s that ive had a about almost 4 years...just wish i could find somethin w/ a bit bigger rise and maybe a little bigger leg opening -- hence my this or that question above...

SAMURAI X 2ND or SAMURAI S003JP?

Both on various B/S forums, similarly priced. The 2nd's are sz29 whereas the S003 are sz31; despite this the owners' measurements of both pairs are very close. I have a pair of sz.31 Skulls 5010xx (one wash version) that fit me well for reference.

Which 2nd collab are you talking about? There's been close to 10 of them over the years as far as I remember.

hey guys. i was looking to get a new pair of denim. i was debating on whether i should get some pbj's x005/x007 or some skulls 5010s. suggestions? whats the difference between the two in terms of wear/ fading?

not sure which to go with. also, i am about 5'9 130 lbs and my waist measures at about 30in so if you could let me know what size you would recommend i order in both the nc's and tellason's that would be great. thank you.

hello every1,

mister freedom rider dungarees sc40770 or samurai book of 5 rings vol 2 s5000gx-m or samurai s8000jx-n lht? thanks in advance

ih 666 :)

5000vx is good too but they are not that slim.. more to straight leg

hello every1,

mister freedom rider dungarees sc40770 or samurai book of 5 rings vol 2 s5000gx-m or samurai s8000jx-n lht? thanks in advance

MisterFreedom yup

yes, 666 in that case. def slimmer than S5000

@m3guy: S8000JX-N!!! Mr Freedom is known to all. This Samurai has no one around here. 18oz LHT denim...yum

SEXIH07 or SEXDBXSXS12?

If it helps, I'm considering these two cause I'm in the market for some jeans that are built like a tank. I'm aware that they're different cuts, but I'm looking for comparisons of durability, neat bells and whistles (I'm a sucker for "different" pockets), and quality.

most people have not worn the new db denim - at least not for a long time. 07's are def. super durable..

SEXI14 for shure. Nevermind the price. Buying sh*t means buying twice (exaggerated, but you know what I mean)