THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

TOJO Varsity anniversary in (black/black sleaves or black body/dark red sleeves) or TOJ MA-1 in Black? Never ordered anything from Temple of Jawnz so I dun really know from 1st hand experience how their quality is...but I have heard great things indeed

Looking for a nice slim jeans for the summer..kinda new at raw denim though.

5'9 135-140ish

29 skulls or 29 eternals 811s? or any other suggestions? thanks to all will +rep

Skulls, but if your going with the contest Eternals then the Eternals. They are both excellent Japanese denim!

Eternals have lost a few this or thats lately... am I going to be disappointed if I go from 710's to the contest pair? If so, any suggestions for a next pair?

wanting my next pair to have a top block between a 710 and a 310 in the same size with a little lower rise than the samurais, ~14oz denim, could go for a taper or straight leg, mainly just want denim that will blow me away.

SE05BSPs or IH301s?
dude you just bought eternals!!!

dude you just bought Roys as well lol....

Someone's taking it to the next level with their wardrobe collection that's 2 pairs in the past week already..lol

Currently own a pair of 36 (TTS) 501 STFs, and a pair of 34 Rescues.

Wanting to get PBJ XX-007, Iron Hearts or Ande Whalls. Thoughts?

Which Ironhearts would be best? Their straight selvage? Would a slim fit in any of the above be too tight? To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how to measure anything but my waist. Any advice is greatly appreciated (thanks Beatle for the input).