THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

shifting the denims in my closet around and gave a few away....

making some room for:

A) Denime XX

B) Eternal 811

C) Warehouse or Ooe's (not sure yet)

D) Suggestions?

kinda leaning more towards "A".....

gonna cop sometime in the summer

straight- Flat Head f310's

slight taper- Samurai 710's

the Samurais are heavier so dependng on your climate that could be good or bad if you're wanting to wear them year round. feel free to PM me if you have any more questions as I own them both...

not tough... Flat Heads by a mile

thanks skistar....do u prefer this because flathead denim quality far surpasses dior homme mij or b/c based on fits? From what i have seen on the forum, dior homme fits are pretty darn unique

ya, I won't lie, there some awesome 19cm fits out there but in my eyes a great fit doesn't overcome the lack of quality denim. Diors barely even feel dry when new and the fading characteristcs aren't nearly that of the Flat Head denim (especially any 3xxx series denim). I wore both for a year plus and my Flat Heads are a piece of art while the Diors are just mehhh now. The Diors are one of those pairs of jeans that are almost better when nearly new while the Flat Heads will just get better and better with time. With all the different FH models you can still get a great fit without sacrificing denim quality.

ok, so two for the price of the supreme shirt may have been an exaggeration but I don't understand how the price is justifiable with a lot of Supreme stuff. Check out w+h, apc, rag & bone, or engineered garments, if your patient and find them on sale/ the right price in the market they'll be much higher quality, often at a lower price than Supreme.

(no hate, I wear some supreme too just wish now I would have invested that money into nicer, better clothes)

in need of a new project as my 5000vx are nearing the end of their lifespan.

sam 710 or SExIH07?

And sizing for each? for reference i wear a 29 in 5000vx. I know the zero denim in the vx models tend to stretch a lot, so go up to a 30 on the 710s and SExIH07?

Can't decide...i am so torn....Here's a tough one:

Flathead BSPs or Dior Homme MIJ 19cm Black raw

I'm going to go against the grain here and say Diors. But I value cut over fading. So it depends what you're looking for.

That being said, BSPs are pretty sick. I guess it depends what else is in your denim collection already.

in need of a new project as my 5000vx are nearing the end of their lifespan.

sam 710 or SExIH07?

And sizing for each? for reference i wear a 29 in 5000vx. I know the zero denim in the vx models tend to stretch a lot, so go up to a 30 on the 710s and SExIH07?

a 30 in 710's or a 29 in SEXIH07.

OK. Sugar Cane Garrison belt (black) from Self Edge for 145 bones

OR

Samurai Belt (black) from BiG for 185 Bones.

Need answer by tomorrow. Both are great. Leaning towards SC.

I bought the Samurai curved belt from BiG, but exchanged it for the Sugar Cane Garrison belt. I thought the Samurai was overkill (too wide and unwieldy). I've been very happy with the Sugar Cane.