THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I'm working at the Gap (ugh) and I'm supposed to wear their jeans...

So I need a pair of jeans that have blank pockets that look kind of like theirs. They have some unwashed/ just rinsed stuff so whatever will pass. Need it to be sub-300 in a slim cut, I was looking at the PBJ/BiG pair but I'd like some suggestions.

Eternal 811 are slim with blank pockets. Alternatively, why not choose the pair you really want and simply remove the arcuate stitching from the pockets?

evisu 2000 no.2

or

flathead 3009

there both pretty much the same cut so its just the denim

i'd go for evisu No.2 they are more expensive in japan than flatheads....

it's also got a nice greencast.

RBJ is indead nice, the only problem for me are the pockets... they are just too long.... reminds me of nudie's pockets

How would you compare them to PBJ's or samurais if you've owned a pair?

Fuck it. I bought em. Damn i'm a jean whore. the is the 3rd pair in 3 weeks.

Alright. I've been trying to figure this one out for a while, and I'll probably just go down to SESF to figure it out. but in the meantime:

IH 301S, SExI08, or FH 1001/maybe SE05bsp.

I keep going back and forth between the three pairs and i cant decide what i want to buy. 21 oz denim would be awesome, but i skeet the sexi08s, but the fh 1001s would fade so quick it'd be damn nice.

fuck a penny for thoughts, anyone have a dollar?

I'm looking for a some new raw denhim, right now I am wearing some 501 STF and while I kind of like it, they feel very cheap. I need something that can fit my thighs (the 501s are pretty good, just a bit big) and around an 11" rise. Any suggestions? I was thinking of getting some nudie regular alfs, but am open to some others suggestions as I was hoping they keep kicking for at least 6+ months of hard wear.

not really a "this or that" question, but maybe you can help me anyway:

i am looking for a nice straight cut, not skinny jeans with a more tapered, narrower leg, e.g. a 8.3" leg opening on a W34 jeans.

any recommendations?

cheers...!

question...

Im heading to tokyo in 2 days, thinking of kopping a pair of jap denim...

I'm looking for a pair with unique denim that fades nicely, and something with a slimmer fit (similar to dior 21s)...

Was deciding between eternals (bears has a slim pair i think), pbj 005s, ues 400s, somets, or red-d's...what do you all recommend?

any other brands with unique denim?

Thanks!