THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Sirs

fc1108, wh660, eternal 811 or denime66xx

which one should i get? and why? thnx ; ]

They're all fine denims which will look great with wear.

It really depends which cut/style works best with your physique and needs.

after getting some 0500's and getting the wrong size, i cant help but feel relieved because the denim on those just feels so...thin. It actually feels a little frail to be honest, kind of like an old old pair of gap goughs i have laying around. With that i think 21oz samurai denim is overkill for me here in Cali, and i just dont like their 19oz at all. with that, what do you guys think:

the Blue in Green PBJ model

Or

f380's

Or

any other suggestion of something with a similar fit to the 0500's

Well, you did buy the one wash. Through washing, they'll definitely feel softer and thinner than the norm. The 15oz is pretty tough.

But if you're set on something different, I'd suggest the F380's from your list, as well as the Denime 66XX's or even Fullcount's Straight models.

Need some recommendations for a pair of raw black jeans. I'd like something that fits similar to Dior 21cms. And I don't want the color to be jet black, more like the dark grey like the black Imperials, where it's darker than indigo but lighter than black (don't know if I'm explaining this right).

Any suggestions? Preferably something under $200. Thanks

and Nations - the SEXI08BK might be what ur looking for - inspired by dior cut Imperial

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=484

Thanks for the suggestion but I guess I should clarify, I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to 21cms. Don't really wanna be spending $350 on another pair of jeans at the moment. Preferably looking for something <$200.

idk exactly what these cost but they should in your price range...

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/?page_id=105

they are indigo but the weft is dyed grey so you get the semi black look which it sounded like you wanted from your previous post.

and a couple more black N&F options:

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/?page_id=77

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/?page_id=121

edit: Nudie Slim Jim black's are also <$200

Samurai 0500 might workout better if you have bigger thighs not sure if you'll get them to a 7" leg opening but you can try. What size in the thighs do you need? Such an extreme taper may not look right in the long run.

Speaking of 0500 should I get a pair of 0500 with tabs and arcs from pirates or a pair of Iron Hearts. I've wanted both for so long and finally have the money.

SExRJB or PBJ's? Which is of better quality/construction? I'm looking for something durable that fades dark..Maybe samurai's would suit me better? My beloved 5ep ldb's while i love their quality the indigo is a bit light for my tastes. Thanks!

I'm working at the Gap (ugh) and I'm supposed to wear their jeans...

So I need a pair of jeans that have blank pockets that look kind of like theirs. They have some unwashed/ just rinsed stuff so whatever will pass. Need it to be sub-300 in a slim cut, I was looking at the PBJ/BiG pair but I'd like some suggestions.