THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

5' 11, 175 lbs, 22.4 inch thighs, 32 inch waist.

samurai 710xx size 32, 0500xx size 31, or 5000vx 21 oz size 32?

I'm also curious about the texas cotton thing, is it really great enough to be better than 19-21 oz denim even though its only 15 oz?

oh and im currently wearing new standards and would like something similar or maybe slightly looser, thanks in advance

has there been a contest on sufu where you can pick jean you want from a particular shop (.let's say selfedge, or BiG) rather than limiting the competition to only one brand...?

I know take5 held these crazy hardcore competitions where you a get mix of flatheads, denimes, Yens, and samurais competing in one single competition....

I'm not necessarily actively purchasing at the moment, but I'm a bit curious as to my next denim purchase. I'm currently wearing PBJ xx-005 in a size 28, and they fit me almost perfectly. If they had just a tiny bit of a taper, they would be perfect. I'm looking for something with a similar profile. Maybe something with darker fabric, harder to fade, and heavier than my PBJs (14.5oz)

I've been looking at Eternal and Momotaro, but I'm open to other brands. Any thoughts?

Income tax money wanna get something that I just wasn't really able to pull the trigger on before.

Here are my options:

Alden Indys

Iron Heart Heavy Flannel or one of the new Iron Heart shirts coming out

LL Bean Iron Work Boots

Buzz Rickson sweatshirt

Left Field sweatshirt

I'm sure there is more stuff I wanted haha

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this raw denim thing, working on my first pair for the last four months (PRPS raw selvedge slim fit), and I'm trying to decide on my next pair... I've looked through the forums and narrowed it down to either

1. Samurai S5000vx

2. Sugar Cane Hawaii one wash

3. Flat head f380

I love the fit on the PRPS, and was hoping these are relatively similar. Can anyone give me more input on these and possible pros/cons to help me decide...

none of them are realy slim but you could size down one on the 5000vx

(just make sure it's the 17oz) for a slim straight fit

the Hawaii's denim looks great but it's a 47 type fit so it mite be a bit big for what your looking for

the f380's are pretty nice too but i personaly dont like the pocket shape or the polly cotton blend thread

if it were me i would go for the samurais