THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

hey beatle would you recommend i wait until the LHT 0500 contest to get my 0500's? if so what would be a good substitute in the mean time

The LHT 0500 is a completely different concept (all the details are different and denim is different).... there is no substitute for the s0500.

u would ..not the same denim ..but pretty similar -the 47 texture feels a little more on the rough side -

Thanks beatle! I just got a brand new pair for 112USD yah!!!!!!

^ i might be able to, but since they will both essentially be the same cut, wouldnt it be better to wait for that very nice LHT denim to have in that cut? maybe theres something similar or #2 that would be good to get, because i've seen from your many posts around superdenim that you're very fond of the 0500xx beatle...

you could also get the cheaper Samurai 510XX-66RR; 66 cut with 0500 texas cotton denim; that way you get the infamous texas denim and you can also get the 0500 cut with LHT denim

Guest chiquita_chaser
looking to find new boots...

Red Wing Iron Rangers or 6'' Classic Work Round?

I got the Iron Rangers (Amber Harness) - killer boots. Classic design and not too flashy. Nice quality. If treated right, they'll only be cooler with age. I'm gonna wear these forever. Don't know the other ones you are talking about though.

NB: In my local hipstershop the Iron Rangers was $ 428, and I found them on www.onlyredwing.com for $ 200. Which for me still is a mystery.

s710xx or s0500xx?

I will be able to get both of them with arcs and tabs. I am wearing currently wearing size 30 Eternals 811 and would like to get a pair of samurais. So should I get a size 30 710 or a size 29 0500?

Thanks

edit: i am quite happy with the fit with the 811s and would prefer something similar or even a tad slimmer would be also fine.

So ive finally chosen in gettin sams instead of fh n now i dont know which cut i shud get. Looking at BiG's measurements the 500 texas 15oz in a size 30 and the 710 19oz in a size 31 are barely different, so which wud b the better choice

Samurai 15oz LTD ED S001JP Yamato

or

PBJ xx-005

SAMs for sure!

ok, I got a hard one for beatle:

samuraiX2nd 0500 21ozer

or

samurai 0500 15oz texas cotton

or

Fullcount 1108XBears 1100-10 WWII

or all of them??

beatle, care to explain why 0500xx stands out from the choices i gave? other than the texas cotton, what else?? , but havent experienced FCs. I was personally favouring towards the fullcount WWII details...

or i can go with ed's concept and buy all three cos i cant decide...

how about this one:

0500xx or sexih07bk?