THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Ok so I recently lost a bunch of weight (over 60LBS) and I'm still losing weight, just not as quickly. I want some nice lightweight japanese denim, I'm thinking PBJ-006 or fullcount 1108. I think I might like the darker dye of the 1108's but I havn't seen either of them in person so I'm not basing this off of much other than internet photos. I am down to the point where my true waist size is probably a 37 (I can wear a 36 in Gap morissons just fine, but they run a little big). Theetruscan what are those jeans you have on in your blog. I feel like after I lose another 10-15lbs I will have a very similar build to you so your advice would help.

Samurai m310xx or s5110vxj?

Was wondering what the fit on them two were like aswell before i purchase either one?

Thanks

Wow...you may have picked two of the most obscure and hard to find Sam models out there. Both have a very similar cut...the 310's have an S5000 cut, and the S5110's have a s0110xj (Jin) cut.

Have you come across a place that sells these, or did you just randomly pick them for their details?

Wow...you may have picked two of the most obscure and hard to find Sam models out there. Both have a very similar cut...the 310's have an S5000 cut, and the S5110's have a s0110xj (Jin) cut.

Have you come across a place that sells these, or did you just randomly pick them for their details?

what's the front rise like on those? are the thighs tight?

Eternal 811 vs. Samurai S0500XX?

I like the slim fit of both. I am unsure of the taper on the S0500XX and how fast the fades come along. I like my denim to stay darker longer. But, I feel like the denim looks nicer and is going to be a lot slubbier than the Eternals.

bs united oni blue whats ize i should get a 32 or a 34? i wear a size 33 on sams these shrink a lt but stretches out a lot too.. so anyone?

I went with my true waist size for the oni-vedge blue, and after washing, could hardly button them up, but now they stretched out perfect for me...although I've only worn them for about 4-5 days...

So, I'm getting the nudie slim jim dry black coateds (nudie is the cheapest) and I want to know if I should get the 32 or 34 inseam..I am 5' 5", and I figured I might as well buy the bigger one, because I can always get it hemmed.

Anyone know any other details about the sjdbc, such as how much they stretch, or how much the tagged size is different than the actual size?

I wear a size 31 5507xx skull and I just don't want the thighs to be too big on the sj.