THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

APC New Standard or Hipster?

(I'm only 5'8.5" and 30" waist... so sorta short and chunky -from gymming/fat- but with slimmer fit pants I do not look fat....)

thats depends on where you like to wear your jeans, below your waist or on your hips? the hipsters have a lower rise than the new standards.

thats depends on where you like to wear your jeans, below your waist or on your hips? the hipsters have a lower rise than the new standards.

Hum. Hipster is a woman's jean eh. Interesting. Is a sz30 hipster the same as a sz30 NS? I wear all my jeans pretty low... unless they're tight and i have to pull them up to buckle hahaha.

Apc New Cures/ Julian Red Hobos?

Or save up for Dior 19cm MIJ?

This is my upgrade from my nudie ssk, I want a slightly easier time on my nuts, and maybe a slouchier but still really slim fitted look.

I'm like 5'6 maybe a little less than or around 120lbs

im a big fan of the new cures

i've been wearing them for a week now, they are excellent

Apc New Cures/ Julian Red Hobos?

Or save up for Dior 19cm MIJ?

This is my upgrade from my nudie ssk, I want a slightly easier time on my nuts, and maybe a slouchier but still really slim fitted look.

I'm like 5'6 maybe a little less than or around 120lbs

APC, nudie is the crotch rip king, get them fron the denimbar with the 20% discount, or context with the 25% discount for first timers

Okay I'm gonna get my first serious pair of denim.

My Budget is around $ 130-150 or a few bucks more.

APC or Nudie?

the orange on nudies can get a little gross anyways, i'd def go for apc ns or nc

Okay I'm gonna get my first serious pair of denim.

My Budget is around $ 130-150 or a few bucks more.

APC or Nudie?

APC New Standards are the perfect pair for your first serious denim. They're cheap, sturdy, and have a great fit. Try them on or buy them two sizes too small (vanity sizing is retarded).

Hum. Hipster is a woman's jean eh. Interesting. Is a sz30 hipster the same as a sz30 NS? I wear all my jeans pretty low... unless they're tight and i have to pull them up to buckle hahaha.

Hipster are unisex with wider leg opening and lower rise compare to NS.

I don't think different model with the same size would fit the same. I'm sure that Rescue and Hipster have different exact waist measurement.

Looking for raw black denim, fit similar to New Standards or Imperial Dukes (not feeling the pocket stitching), and not willing to drop +/- $400 on a pair of Dior Homme's that I can't try on first. Straight leg is cool too.

I'm bumping this. Anyone else have anything to recommend?

Hello-

I'm looking for a pair of skinny black jeans (preferably a dry/raw denim), and I was

hoping you would recommend a pair for me. I'm not looking to spend more than $400,

so anything in that price range will do. Thanks!

P.S.

If it helps, I'm currently rocking a pair of Kill City jeans as a temporary solution for my black denim need and I love the fit of these but not a fan of the quality.

Hello-

I'm looking for a pair of skinny black jeans (preferably a dry/raw denim), and I was

hoping you would recommend a pair for me. I'm not looking to spend more than $400,

so anything in that price range will do. Thanks!

P.S.

If it helps, I'm currently rocking a pair of Kill City jeans as a temporary solution for my black denim need and I love the fit of these but not a fan of the quality.

Aside from Dior Homme 19cm black raws, you might want to take a look at Flat Head 4001s. Go to Self Edge's website for pictures and measurements of the 4001s.