THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

having never tried on diors...i say sexihos

the denim quality is amazing. thick, soft, a deep indigo hue, and surprisingly breathable. while it does feel weird going back and forth from 21oz to 14oz, the warmness factor hasn't really been a problem at all, even with rising spring temperatures here in OR.

hi guys.

i am quite new to the denim scene. but i would like to pick a better quality denim.

my choices are as follows:

flathead 3001

sugarcane okinawas/unionstars (what are the differences?)

sammies? (any recommendation for around the same price range)

pbj?

eternal?

i currently have apc ns and lvc 1947

thanks for your time

hi guys.

i am quite new to the denim scene. but i would like to pick a better quality denim.

my choices are as follows:

flathead 3001

sugarcane okinawas/unionstars (what are the differences?)

sammies? (any recommendation for around the same price range)

pbj?

eternal?

i currently have apc ns and lvc 1947

thanks for your time

it depends on what sort of fit you're going for--your list has all sorts of cuts.

I'll help you out.

Blackbird (in Seattle) carries them. E-mail: [email protected]

However, you can contact Julian Red directly: [email protected]

I suggest the latter option. Maybe they can guide you from there.

thank you but i want to try the jeans in shops...cuz i don't know which size fits most

The problem is that I am now in HK...i bet it's impossible, rite?

Dior 21cm or SExIH ?

Perks of SExIH -

21 oz and Selvage

Downsides under my condition -

Around $100 more, Summer + 21 oz = Drama

Input please.

i would personally go with the dior 21cm. no hate kiya.

despite the fact that they have pretty much every feature you can ask for in repro denim, i have not seen or will expect to see sexiho's looking like this

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=108612&postcount=1

cause of the thickness of the denim. despite the fact that the sexiho's have the same cut, i dont think the fabric will facilitate the overall look of diors (someone prove me wrong here in a few months).

it pretty much comes down to what you want, fit or denim quality.

Guest Airjamie
to refrain:

imperial dukes vs. FH 3001's - need some opinions

also:

where in NY would i be able to find april77 stuff?

3001's. I have a problem with the fact that imperials are now almost $300 when we all used to pay around $150ish when they didnt have a distributer.

Seven carries april 77.

Hey Which should I get Eternal 10th annicesary 872 or PBJ xx-007 ?? I know they are pretty different...but those flame really look delicious !!!!!!!

i'd do the XX-007, because the dyeing work is pretty intriguing. not a fan of flame-like textures or slub myself, so this is only an opinion.

Can't decide on which to get,

Imperial Dukes or Sugar Cane 1966?

again, two different cuts. what are you looking for?

3001's. I have a problem with the fact that imperials are now almost $300 when we all used to pay around $150ish when they didnt have a distributer.

Seven carries april 77.

well, im not gonna buy FH until i can try on a 34 and see how i fit in it, so if they ever make it to the east coast, id like to know... if you know of anywhere they have them on the east coast, please tell

seven? link please?

Sugar Cane Okinawas or Sugar Cane Hawaiis? I'm looking for a lighter spring/summer jean that can stack well. By lighter, I mean around 15 oz, as I am quite used to my 21 oz Iron Hearts. They don't have to be Sugar Canes, I've just had my eye on them.

I'm a bigger guy (6'1", 205). I generally wear a 35 but, of course, not many jeans come in that size so I usually buy a 36 (which is my actual waist size) and they end up loose. I'm looking at a 34 in either the APC Rescues from Context or the APC standards from denimbar (they don't have the NS in a 34 in stock).

I want a thin jean, but not skin tight because my upper body would look ridiculous, and I don't want a boot cut.

Suggestions? and thanks.

eternal 811 or pbj x005?

both are slim and im looking for a heavier jean that i think ill work on from now until college or so.

I'm not sure whether this helps u (probably not), SDA 103 is another option. :D

Out of that two, i'll go with eternal 811. Unless you prefer jeans with low-rise.