THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Hello, last year I took the plunge and purchased a pair of Sda 103's. Awesome pair of jeans, Exactly what I was looking for. I love the fact that my Sda's haven't faded quickly. Can anybody recommend what other brands or denims tend to keep their indigo, or at least not fade quickly. Want to spend under 300. My first choice is unsanforized denim, in a slim straight type cut. Also, I am looking for something at least 14 ounces.

• 2 weeks later...

It's cool man, these days I prefer a more modern fit - lower rise, slimmer fit and more taper.

As long as they are about F10.5" / B14.5" on a 33 or 34 I'm alright.

My high, wide and loose moment has passed.

Hog, you may have done this already but have you checked out Ande Whall Cobra's in a 32/33 or Mustang in a 32? Not too far off your desired measurements above.

EDIT: have you looked at Somet too? They might fit the bill.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys , can't see the buzz fitting all that different than the vintage ... It is the model that it is based from after all

Had another look over the jacket I tried on and found a few oil stains around the chest pocket so I think I'll hold off untill I find another one

As much as I'm a Warehouse man, I would love to see more Resolute pics on the forum. 

Haven't seen McCoys or Resolute in person but of the other three Warehouse comes out on top in all three categories. Though the deep deep indigo of Eternal is fantastic. 

Does anyone have any experience of the ELMC flannels? I'm very tempted by this one

http://www.elmc.co/flannel-shirt-blue-p-81.html

I have their mock twist chambray which is really, very, very nice, and also a 4th marine div T shirt, which is also super, but not heard much about their flannel pedigree and the shirts seem a bit of a departure for them. I think I saw a pic of someone wearing one on Sufu somewhere.

The deal was through Friday and the store is based in Singapore, so while it might have been on before it likely isn't now. Sorry about that! (The discount code is TT051150 if you still want to try it).

And yeah, 900 fits true to size. Totally recommend Tuckshop, they have fantastic service.

Edited by chicote