THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Well the first three examples are slim-ish but tapered (not that it makes a huge difference). The momo 0701 arent that slim I guess. The Flatheads could be the ones you are after or maybe consider some of the other FHs on Selfedge, the models ending in 01 are the slim ones.

Looking for a tapered fit jean, fades quick, and starts relatively light. 30.5waist Large-ish thighs (23/24 in thighs)

Currently looking at

SG1105

BOM004

SEXFHXRJB15

Currently own size 29 JBxMomo 0700sp. Thighs are pretty skin tight...

Edited by Scelus

So I have a couple questions in this

Where are the best places online and in person to buy Japan Blue and Samurai jeans in the US?

I live in Florida which is a very humid tropical climate, I am not sure how conducive it is for say a 17-24 oz jean what do you think?

Lastly IH-634-XHS, Rogue Territory RK ISC, Momotaro x Blue Owl Deep Indigo, or any other recommendation you may have.

Right now I am wearing Nudie Dry Slim Jim and am looking at the fact that I am not wearing them super hard and the longevity is in my opinion becoming questionable

Help me sufu I have way too much choice. Used to have a pair of LVC 501 1947s which I loved the quality of but the fit wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Decided to go for a pair of APC New Standards which were great fit wise but the quality isn't the best, i've completely destroyed the 2 front pocket bags and one back pocket within a year. I'm on the look out for a new pair of jeans under £200 (GBP).

I want a slim fit (waist size 30), selvage and raw. Leg opening around 7.5". Reinforced / thick pocket bags and lined back pockets would be a plus. I've had a look around and came across some Momotaro Japan Blues but the cut seemed slightly too skinny.

> Looking for a new pair of denim, under £200 (GBP), slim cut, better quality than APC NS.

It depends who you put that question to. There is only a slight difference in weight, the major difference is 3001 has a zip fly and the 1001 has a button fly. And the denim is different too (I think, without researching). You either go for heavier denim or you don't I suppose. Either way, Flat Head denim is very stiff at the outset (in my experience) so denim weight perhaps not that much of an issue.

3 sixteen suggestion is good too.

Fuggit. Since I'm waiting for their tee's to go up online before ordering I'm second guessing myself again, so why not ask input?

3Sixteen 220x ?

or 3sixteen 120x ?

What say you?

So I have a couple questions in this

Where are the best places online and in person to buy Japan Blue and Samurai jeans in the US?

I live in Florida which is a very humid tropical climate, I am not sure how conducive it is for say a 17-24 oz jean what do you think?

Lastly IH-634-XHS, Rogue Territory RK ISC, Momotaro x Blue Owl Deep Indigo, or any other recommendation you may have.

Right now I am wearing Nudie Dry Slim Jim and am looking at the fact that I am not wearing them super hard and the longevity is in my opinion becoming questionable

blueingreensoho.com for Samurai jeans in the US. I'd look at Samurai's S0500xx (15 oz) if you're in Florida. Classic cut and Texas cotton.

Are there any raw denim jeans available that have the denim sewn so that the grain in the fabric on one leg goes in the opposite direction of the other?

My jeans always stretch assymetrically, and it's due to this.

Hi everybody,

Advice for a complementary addition to my slim tapered denim wardrobe

Actually I have :

• APC New Cure
  • LVC 605 Rigid
  • Lee 101s natural indigo
  • Tellason Gustave
  • Flat Head SE5BSP (on order)

What could be the next one in order to have a homogeneous set up ?

Thanks ! :)

Edited by Gumball

Hi everybody,

Advice for a complementary addition to my slim tapered denim wardrobe

Actually I have :

• APC New Cure
  • LVC 605 Rigid
  • Lee 101s natural indigo
  • Tellason Gustave
  • Flat Head SE5BSP (on order)

What could be the next one in order to have a homogeneous set up ?

Thanks ! :)

Flat head for me!

Flat head for me!

Thank you for your answer but as I have written on my list I have already a FHSE5BSP !

477170522988736577_eZ88hKr0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...