THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I'm debating on some new denim. I'm not sure which fades I like the most..so really, i'm going by best fit and quality. Here's what I've narrowed it down to:

-Warehouse 700 OW, in a size 30 or 31. Undecided. Debating between knee and rise measurements.

-Eternal 888 15th An. Edition (If a restock comes) in sz31.

-Fullcount 105 in sz30 or sz.31

-Momotaro 1005 SP in 30 or 31 (sanforized)

Any comments on the shrinkage of these? Recommendations?

Ok, so I've narrowed it down to the SG1109s or the PBJ xx-013 (in a size 29 for both).

So far all my Japanese denim has been Momotaro. The sg1109s and xx-013 both look like they have a slim tapered fit, so its now a question of denim quality, fading potential, construction, etc. Is anyone familiar with the denim in question and can comment? Any help, ideas, or suggestions would be much appreciated.

I want a pair of 21oz+ jeans for the 2 year championship, budget is a issue!

what does people think should I buy a pair of unbranded brand 21oz for around 90euros (inclusive shipping) or a pair of lee 101z 23oz for 155euro (inclusive shipping)?

The lees is at the very end of what I can afford but I can get them in Sweden which is a plus.

What's everyone think of these J-Crew's?

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/denim/484/PRDOVR~18975/18975.jsp

I'm looking for some new raw, selvedge jeans and J-Crew's 484 is the only fit that I can base my sizing off of. I like the way they fit and I'm curious about other stuff out there as well, like Momo, Samurai, Skull, Nudie, N&F... What stuff fits like the 484 Slim?