THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

i think the JR calis fit like the NS, just with a higher rise

depends on what type of rise you're looking at...

anyway,

imperial dukes vs apc ns? which one?

quite different in terms of fit, even though they're both slim - the dukes have a much higher rise, for one, larger pockets, and are in general more easygoing in comparison to the new standard cut.

so it really depends on what you're looking for.

Nudie Regular Ralf

OR

Nudie Baggy Bjorn

I'm thinking about buying one of them after I get my income tax check.

depends on which style you prefer.. regular ralf is bootcut and baggy bjorn is well, to say the least, baggy.. the leg openings on bb are huge too.. ive owned both pairs and must say RR is definatley a more flattering cut.

and i have one for sale in 31x34 for$150 shipped! haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nudie-Slim-Jim-Dry-Greycast-34-32_W0QQitemZ220068527085QQihZ012QQcategoryZ52794QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i just won these on ebay and it turns out to be about $90 USD

i was not sure if i should go with the japan or grycasts but these popped up on ebay

and i had to bid on them.

my question is, are japans that much better than the greycasts?

should i pass on the greycasts for japans?

sugar cane HAWAII SATOKIBI DENIM (sze 28)

or

samurai 5710xx

or

pbjxx05 (black)

i can probably get 2 out of the 3.

im trying for something like a pair of skulls, tight but not overly tight look.

I'm pretty sure those canes aint tight, as beautiful as they are. I'd be all up on them if they came in decent inseams, damn Sugarcane. Easily one of the most beautiful pairs of jeans out there.

I was going to get the jeans, but they didn't have a 30 in stock, and for on impulse I bought the jacket. I guess I would wear the jeans more often than the jacket, yet the jacket is mighty pretty, heh. What do you think? Which would you prefer?

Iron Heart 21 oz selvage dungarees?

or

Iron Heart 21 oz selvage jacket?

dsc03737.jpg

dsc03736.jpg

dsc03735.jpg

ironheartback.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nudie-Slim-Jim-D...QQcmdZViewItem

i just won these on ebay and it turns out to be about $90 USD

i was not sure if i should go with the japan or grycasts but these popped up on ebay

and i had to bid on them.

my question is, are japans that much better than the greycasts?

should i pass on the greycasts for japans?

it seems that your are a lucky man, good price for a jeans, that you can't buy anymore.

the japan fades like the regular ralf, straight sven or baggy bjoern. that means it fades more dark blue. obvious the best fadings you can get. you gotte use them before wash. a cold soak would also be possible..

the dry greycast fades more and faster during your usage... but the color is cool, a mix from blue and grey, much more lighter than the japan ones.

so, if you have them for 90 USD shipped to you, be satisfied to have them...

have a great time with them

www.cultizm.com

do you already have black jeans?

if not, get the blacks...

yeah, overdyed black jeans used to be blue jeans garment dyed black so that the jeans are black inside and out, but it seems w/ these high end japanese companies, they dip indigo-dyed yarns in a black dye so that you will have any color weft.

EDIT: whoa-----they look like they were garment dyed. but it could be that both the warp and weft yarns are overdyed before weaving....

maybe kiya or stunt should answer this

i am baffled.

looks awesome. super stealthy. love that there's no contrast stitching.

studio d sd203 or flat head 3008?

I kind of want the 203 since they are sanforized and i want to keep the sheen. BUt the sheen will eventually wear and ill basically have a sd103 with denim on a slightly lower level. Flat heads have been popping up here a lot and i like then except I dont like zip fly, which is in the 3001 model everyone has. Im thinking of getting the 3008 instead which is button flym and a little looser.

Which?

thanks

i looked through all eternal threads already (actually every brand thread, im looking for a new pair)

people are saying theyre slimmer but bears' measurements threw me off

either way, i think im gonna order the regular 811s, as my thighs are 23", through 2000db... unless theres a cheaper method?

people are saying theyre slimmer but bears' measurements threw me off

either way, i think im gonna order the regular 811s, as my thighs are 23"

tigers are a tiny tiny bit slimmer, but most noticable, and pretty much the only importance , is the rise difference. i remember minya got the tigers and he had regular 811s before, and he was disappointed to how very similar they were in slimness. for a moment he thought he had gotten the kuma by mistake, even (but that was not the case).

so i say go by what rise you want. for a trad rise go 811, for a more modern rise go tiger.

tigers are a tiny tiny bit slimmer, but most noticable, and pretty much the only importance , is the rise difference. i remember minya got the tigers and he had regular 811s before, and he was disappointed to how very similar they were in slimness. for a moment he thought he had gotten the kuma by mistake, even (but that was not the case).

so i say go by what rise you want. for a trad rise go 811, for a more modern rise go tiger.

I tried on the 811 and have the bear's (tiger). The rise on the bear's is noticeably lower, and they ARE slimmer, although they aren't super skinny or anything.

Even though they are slim and have a lower-rise, the cut is somewhat traditional since the hips still flare out a bit. This is the only thing that annoys me slightly about them. They are fantastic though. Hope this helps.