THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

ok ive been wearing my sz 34 SExI14s for around two months now, but my thighs are too tight. the legs are fine, the waist is fine but the thighs make it too hard to ride a bike and stuff like that, so im looking to try out a new pair.

right now im looking at

IH 666

Flat Head bsps

Open to any and all other suggestions though. Will the ones i listed be big enough in the thigh for me, while still maintaining the over all slim/straight look?

Any suggestions and advice much appreciated!

Natural or latigo? will latigo age over time too?

Since nobody else has responded, I say go with the natural, especially if you're wearing with raw denim. It develops a really nice patina. I can't speak to the latigo though.

ok ive been wearing my sz 34 SExI14s for around two months now, but my thighs are too tight. the legs are fine, the waist is fine but the thighs make it too hard to ride a bike and stuff like that, so im looking to try out a new pair.

right now im looking at

IH 666

Flat Head bsps

Open to any and all other suggestions though. Will the ones i listed be big enough in the thigh for me, while still maintaining the over all slim/straight look?

Any suggestions and advice much appreciated!

I say go with the IH 666. I haven't seen anything but happy customers with those jawns. Also, the Eternal 811 is pretty awesome, it's what I've been wearing.

Need help choosing my next pair of denim; SDA 103 or Eternal 811?

BiG's measurements seem to show them being somewhat similar fits, (33" SDA vs 33-34" Eternal), with the 811's having a higher back rise and smaller knee.

I'm pretty open to other suggestions, though I'd like to keep it specific to anything Tate and Yoko have in stock (no duties, easier returns).

dr mars.. kinda like vintage. I have a pair.. . been wearing it on and off for 2 yrs. They are very hard to break in. I've got those "Made in England" and costs almost double those "made in Thailand" ones..

if u like the vintage style... go for it. very durable. i like em although they doesn't feel very comfy till now.

Need help choosing my next pair of denim; SDA 103 or Eternal 811?

BiG's measurements seem to show them being somewhat similar fits, (33" SDA vs 33-34" Eternal), with the 811's having a higher back rise and smaller knee.

my 811s are looser in the ass and thigh than my 103s

Alden Indy in Natural CXL or White's Semi Dress in Natural CXL with medallion toe cap.

i prefer the semi dress, but what are you using either for? just stomping around? semi dress (with a rubber sole) is much heavier than the indy. i personally don't like captoes, but i would still go for the whites. maybe a double leather sole/ standard heel without (natural) stain.

busters for life my friend

Ironheart Beatle Busters

this

Sized up samurai 510 21

yup yup

APC New Standards

Natural

try a slim momotaro jean from big ?

Looking for a new pair of indigos. I like slim cuts, I currently own Petit Standards but I'm ready to let them go. I went to BiG and talked to the boys and they gave me Somet 008's to try on and while I liked the darting details and the fit seemed good, I wasn't into the color. I also tried on PBJ 013 which were pretty awesome but I couldn't pull the trigger just because they were so unconventional and these would be my only pair. I still might go back for them as I liked them but just want to see if there's anything else I should be looking into before I do that? 710 maybe? Any other brands?

IH 666

easy ^_^

Eternal 811

classy stuff my friend :rolleyes: enjoy

Alden Indy in Natural CXL

Edited by TheNorthern

don't go apc.

nicee

thanks for the advice, was leaning that way

dude, you're right. i gotta robocop

Northern, that's a tough one, but I'd probably go for the #800's just because I prefer that back pocket shape.

I don't know about that.. I love the new cure and new new standard cuts, a few of the best imho

don't go apc.

japan blue is the way. i've owned some new cures and have the jb x momo 0100sp

but the jb denim blows apc's out of the water and it's mij too

choose the cut right for you though, i dig the 0700sp too

apc or momo x japan blues 0700sp?

Edited by TheNorthern

nicee

dude, you're right. i gotta robocop

I don't know about that.. I love the new cure and new new standard cuts, a few of the best imho

japan blue is the way. i've owned some new cures and have the jb x momo 0100sp

but the jb denim blows apc's out of the water and it's mij too

choose the cut right for you though, i dig the 0700sp too

I'm leaning more towards the japan blues after looking at worn pics.. and i saw your pair.. really nice..

having the same problem now to get 0100sp or 0700sp..

any help?

Guest Electrorock

JB0703 Momotaro Antique Natural Indigo Dry

I'm new to this and I only own one pair of RAW mij Diors 19 and I'm thinking if getting this Momotaro model they sell in EBay for

$200 BNWT

IS that a good deal? Do they fit similar to Dior?

Thank you

have you considered left field?

Looking for some American jeans and trying to decide between Imogene + Willie, Rogue Territory Stanton, Baldwins, or Tellasons. Help please!

what kinda fit are you looking for?

I'm just wearing them to an office job. I've got both models in different leathers, but I'm leaning to the indy's because they are much more comfortable than the SD's.

http://unionmadegoods.com/Alden_Sloat_Plain_Toe_Boot_in_Natural_Chromexcel_3475.html

best of both worlds?

apc ns, n&f deep indigo, n&f elephant 2, or 3sixteen st-100x? mind you that I want to get the lowest price possible without sacrificing too much quality. so if, say, 3sixteen is not that much better than the cheaper n&f, I would gladly buy n&f. thanks a lot!