THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

nudie will certainly give you a quick fade. are you looking for just that? if not, i'd go for APC - less expensive, really sharp silhouettes on their new standards and cures.

well, a quick fade is a bonus as I see it. the thing is I already have a pair of bootcut ola dry, which are madhard to break in plus are bootcut, not the best for that thin silhouette look ;[] so the ultimate thing would be to have one slick pair for nice ocassions (NS) and one more street/loose (RR or SS)

but I'm tired of breakin these Olas in. compared to others who got nudies selvage it takes me 2 months to do as much fading as they do in one week.

but the pics posted here of faded apc's are sooo sick, are apc hard to fade? is it almost the same for apc, that it takes months to get a fade that would take around a week or two with nudie?

going to purchase a pair or black jeans but can decide from either the PBJ XX-005 BK or Samurai S5000BK.

I've handled both and I've got the pbj bk's now. Personally, I would've stuck with the Samurais but they were too wide for my skinny legs. Go with the PBjs if you want a sleek, slim fit, or go with the Sams if you want a slightly fuller fit.

I need a cheap pair of dry indigo again; looking at Hobokens or New Cures. Which is skinnier of the two, which is higher quality, and which is gonna be more similar to my Diors? Any better alternatives?

I'm stuck between these three choices...

1. APC Rescue

2. APC New Standard

3. APC New Cure

Now what I'm looking for is a fit similar to Levi 514's, I love the fit on those, but I hate how the leg opening is wide. I'm looking for a very tapered pair, so please recommend me one out of those three that (A) - Fit like Levi 514's and (B) Are very tapered. Thanks.

^ New Cure.

If you're looking for the real slim and tapered jeans.

New Cure (sz 32)

33" waist

34.5" inseam

10" front rise

13.5" back rise

16" at knee, 15" leg opening

New Standard (sz 32)

34" actual waistband

11" front rise

14" back rise

35" inseam

18" at knee, 16" at leg opening

and the rescues are completly different from what you're asking for, but for kicks:

Rescues (sz 31)

• 35" actual waistband
  • 10" front rise
  • 14.5" back rise
  • 36" inseam
  • 19.5" at knee, 18" at leg opening

Oni Blue or Oni Red?

I know most people here think the Red is too loose, but I am not down with the skinny jean look at all. Is the Red just normal cut, or actually extra baggy?

ie would you say

blue=skinny and red=normal

or

blue=normal and red=baggy

for reference, I have some old APC english and the width is almost perfect for me, I could go slightly narrower if I had to.

Oni Blue or Oni Red?

I know most people here think the Red is too loose, but I am not down with the skinny jean look at all. Is the Red just normal cut, or actually extra baggy?

ie would you say

blue=skinny and red=normal

or

blue=normal and red=baggy

for reference, I have some old APC english and the width is almost perfect for me, I could go slightly narrower if I had to.

oni blues aren't skinny, they're regular straight leg

Not to derail the train, but what do people think of some of the new Diesel designs? I'm not very knowledgable about denim, but of the more commonly known designers (7fam, R&R, etc) I kinda like them the best.

Checking out posts lately, it dosen't seem like Diesel is all that popular, and I was wondering the reason for this.

Cheers