THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong subforum.

I'm looking for a pair of jeans, made of cone fabric, with selvage line, and in a slim straight fit.

Could anyone recommend me a brand with those kind of specs?

thanks in advance

Anyone able to recommend me some overdyed denim, or deep indigo denim with sulfur/ indigo dyed welts to complement my current SDA103s? Would ideally like a more tapered fit than the 103s.

Currently considering between IH-666ods, PBJ XX-007 and ER007-2Bs, but looking for some input beforehand. Any other recommendations just holler out, preferably models easily obtainable within the UK/Europe.

Cheers!

Edited by Maguire

I'm looking for new selvage jeans but I'm having a very hard time finding the right one.

I'm looking for jeans that are quite slim around the ankle. A problem I have to deal with often is that the jeans are too tight at the crotch when I sit down.

Who knows the perfect tapered jeans for me? I'm looking for denim under 250$ / 200€

Anyone able to recommend me some overdyed denim, or deep indigo denim with sulfur/ indigo dyed welts to complement my current SDA103s? Would ideally like a more tapered fit than the 103s. Currently considering between IH-666ods, PBJ XX-007 and ER007-2Bs, but looking for some input beforehand. Any other recommendations just holler out, preferably models easily obtainable within the UK/Europe. Cheers!

Just received my Tender Co. purple logwood overdyes. Check out the pics I'm going to put in that thread. The taper is very unique -- you will have plenty of thigh room.

Just received my Tender Co. purple logwood overdyes. Check out the pics I'm going to put in that thread. The taper is very unique -- you will have plenty of thigh room.

Damn, that's one fine purchase. Tenders look great, especially the woad ones.

Edited by Maguire

Posted · Hidden by An Oxymoron, April 27, 2012 - decided on wine already.
Hidden by An Oxymoron, April 27, 2012 - decided on wine already.

I'm in the market for some entry level wingtips. Can't justify Aldens right now, so I'm looking at these: http://www.florsheim.com/shop/style/12071.html

But I don't know what color to get. Primarily wearing them with my Eternal 811BG. I'm leaning towards the wine or brandy, but I don't know. Help!

warehouse 660! blue in green anniversary jeans. real mccoy 991(?).

oh yeah, i just purchased the 130 tenders online. they should be here by next week!

Edited by wgmds

warehouse 660! blue in green anniversary jeans. real mccoy 991(?).

oh yeah, i just purchased the 130 tenders online. they should be here by next week!

I vote for Blue in Green N-02. The denim looks so interesting on them.

Guest Electrorock

Any Japanese brands that fit like Diors 19?

I'm thinking of getting Raw Momotaro or Samurai but there are so many models...

No time for research. Anyone can help?

Thanks.

that filson will last you forever and then some.

Duluth are ok

The brief case is cool (been carrying that same one awhile) but it doesnt hold a whole lot without getting heavy (i.e. 2-3 text books and a binder). If you want a backpack the filson backpacks are awesome.

Go Filson. You wont be disappointed.

that filson will last you forever and then some.

Duluth are ok

The brief case is cool (been carrying that same one awhile) but it doesnt hold a whole lot without getting heavy (i.e. 2-3 text books and a binder). If you want a backpack the filson backpacks are awesome.

Go Filson. You wont be disappointed.

Rad, thanks for the advice. Just ordered the Filson computer briefcase in tan =]

I know they are completely different but...

Alden Black Indy Boots or Lone Wolf engineer boots?

Want black boots.

I'm personally not a fan of the engineer boots, so my vote is for the black indys. I've got my first pair of Aldens---Indy 403s coming in the mail today.

go with wites if you like the engineer toe style. alden shoes are good, but nothing close to rugged. they feel so much less substantial. my vote is for a workboot (viberg, whites, wesco).

thorogood american heritage 6" in a normal toe or moc toe or neither on US12-13 feet? I'm wary of boots looking disproportionately huge, anyone have big feet like me and pics of how these or similar boots look?

Looking for a new pair of indigos. I like slim cuts, I currently own Petit Standards but I'm ready to let them go. I went to BiG and talked to the boys and they gave me Somet 008's to try on and while I liked the darting details and the fit seemed good, I wasn't into the color. I also tried on PBJ 013 which were pretty awesome but I couldn't pull the trigger just because they were so unconventional and these would be my only pair. I still might go back for them as I liked them but just want to see if there's anything else I should be looking into before I do that? 710 maybe? Any other brands?