THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

If you mean Samurai 710's, then definitely them. Sams best cut in Sams best denim.

hmm thanks! I was refering to the ones in BiG though - the S710xx.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6788&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

i love the silver selvege - too bad they dont have the arcs tho - real bummer.

eternal 883 or sam 710s?

i'm under the impression that these are somewhat similar cuts? i have a pair of sz31 811s and was looking for something similar in the thigh but a bit slimmer from the knee down. i really love eternal denim but was wondering if i should save up some for sammies and the added weight. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sda natural indigo or skull anniversary both discounted prices

Which SDA model (103XX?) and what are the prices for each?

I know you love Skull so perhaps SDA would be a nice change, but you may be a Skull completer-finisher!

The 5000XX are a loose cut so may not be your ideal choice as I think you're pretty slim, but they'll be great if you want to mix it up a bit, plus they're limited so won't be available for long.

:) sda 103xx indeed for 200 bones or the skull for 170 bones the skulls will be a bit looser even thou the are a size down compared to the sda i guess the nautal indigo swings it for me

I vote SDA 103xx - great prices too!

^^I would say get the Edo-ai now, and if you want the Hawaii later down the track, PSA still has a few pairs.

Lucky you, I've been trying to find a pair of sc40500 in my size for ages...really regret not buying them when I had a chance.

SF! I need help with an impending decision.

Redwing Iron Rangers (Black) as seen on http://www.onlineshoes.com/mens-red-wing-iron-ranger-black-harness-p_id155983

or

Redwing Cork Sole Engineer Boots (Black or Muleskin) http://www.onlineshoes.com/mens-red-wing-cork-sole-11-inch-engineer-boot-black-harness-p_id155985

HALP!!!

That's a bit of a tricky dilemma, isn't it? I'd want to have both types in my shoe closet. But if you want an opinion, I'd go for the engineer boots.

haha mike, i'm referring to artists really, #0 vs. #1 fabric, considering he has both :)

if they were the -actual- sc40400/500, i would instacop both.

Pants Shop Avenue has the sc40400 in some sizes.

I actually just ordered a pair from Gun, with both fabrics ;)