THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

won´t buy new jeans too soon, but i think i´ll get one of these three, so i want to hear some opinions:

Joe McCoy 905

or

Pherrows 521

or

Resolute 710

Thanks.

I'd vote for McCoy or Pherrows mate!...Maybe even a bit more on the McCoy site...

Need some opinions: Pherrow's 421 or FOB Factory F191?

Thanks!

Pherrow's 421 has fun and quirky details, and a winner arcuate!

I'd recommend it if you would like something interesting.

Joe McCoy 906!

or are you more into '40-'50s cut for this one?

my vote goes to the mccoys as well, will be nice to see how you will beat the shit out of those
I'm not too fond of all three. The Resolute are very interesting though. I don't like the exposed rivets on Pherrow's. The Resolute would be my vote, but as you got a Denime already, the McCoy would be my fave.
pherrows 521 buddy
joe mccoy's 906. have always wanted a pair of those and they are very high on my buy list, just that i dont think i will be buying any new denim in the next couple of years...
I'd vote for McCoy or Pherrows mate!...Maybe even a bit more on the McCoy site...

thanks for all your opinions!

i ended up buying a pair of mccoy´s 906 on sale at superdenim...will start wearing them this autumn...

I have a pair of 5010xx size 32, which I love but after an unfortunate tailoring accident with tapering the legs, they are too tight on my calves. Also, my sack needs a little more room to breathe.

I thought the 5010 was just a little too baggy past the knee, but I overdid it. Any ideas on something a little more tapered and more crotch room?

I was looking at the S003, haven't seen much but of what I've heard they look pretty good. Plus I'm a fan of sams, but I'm open to other alts. Thanks guys

How slim do you want the leg opening to be, and are there any details that are important to you? Imperial Shearers (which have a pretty high rise) or a 66-based cut might work. I'm partial to Samurai 710s, but they aren't super-slim below the knee.

How slim do you want the leg opening to be, and are there any details that are important to you? Imperial Shearers (which have a pretty high rise) or a 66-based cut might work. I'm partial to Samurai 710s, but they aren't super-slim below the knee.

Well my 5010xx 32s were an 8 prewash, so something around 7.5 prewash. I don't want incredibly skinnier just a slightly more tapered fit, but ya the rise is pretty important too.

There's a chance the Shearers will be your best bet for that waist size and leg opening. Even some of the slimmer cuts seem to bump up their hem sizes a bit as you go up in waist size.

Sizing seems to be a little weird on the Somets, though, so you may be able to size down a bit on them.

Someone else may be able to suggest more cuts that could work for you.

thanks for all your opinions!

i ended up buying a pair of mccoy´s 906 on sale at superdenim...will start wearing them this autumn...

which sale? I see them at normal price...

iron heart: 1 || samurai: 0

Different qualities, different aesthetics, both great brands. Theres more than enough information in both dedicated threads to help you with your choice, and you've hardly given us anything to go by (style, cut, weight etc...). Your question appears to be a bit loaded to me.

Different qualities, different aesthetics, both great brands. Theres more than enough information in both dedicated threads to help you with your choice, and you've hardly given us anything to go by (style, cut, weight etc...). Your question appears to be a bit loaded to me.

hmm okay my bad....... i was just lookin for some opinions. nevermind then.

Not really a this or that question, but oh well:

I've seen a lot of people wearing those varsity jackets with their jeans and I like the look. I was thinking I'd pull out my dad's monterey highschool varsity from the 70's...but idk if that would make me look like a douche haha